Started trip from kentucky to yellowstone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brbohica98

Started yesterday from lexington ky area and made it to St louis. Left this morning and made it just outside denver. Coming across kansas had borh plastic fenders break. Thinking of just taking off the plastic part. Crappy design. Heading up to yellowstone tomorrow.

Several months after taking my first real job out of college in Denver - drove back home to Lexington to visit family. Was so anxious to get there drove non stop - just under 1200 miles. Started early one AM and arrived around 11:00am the next morning. Young enough to make it, but it took 2 days to recover.  :(

Are you from Lexington?

Enjoy Yellowstone -- I'm very envious . . .

Was woke by the neighbors this morning to find a pool of water surrounding the lot. Not for sure what happened. Looks like the fresh water hose leaked all night.

Left around 7 and made it to Worland WY.

I so want to see Yellowstone, it looks like a beautiful place to see.

Yellowstone was great. Now sitting 81 miles from the north rim of grand canyon. Going to see it in the morning then to Zion.

Forgot to mention was watching old faithful when we saw some young girl walk right up to it and was looking in when it was blowing. 2 other people and myself went to find a park ranger. They caught her. She was hacking and coughing badly. What an idiot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom