08 destination

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

capt_6

I have found this 08 destination with 26k on it  what is the real truth of these units ?  I've heard ,stay away from them to they are nice,  so call me confused , I have a 06 Bounder that's in great shape, my reason for trade is the rear eng .gas and fiberglass top . The Winnie is a 37g  .I like the floor planning and it's a winnibago .. I love my Bounder ,but the front engine gasers are NOISES !!!! 
Would like all comments please. Pos or neg...
Thanks
Allan

There are tons of em out there Allan, so you should get some good feedback.  Winnebago makes a great product, so if you like the floor plan, go for it.  I haven't driven a rear engine gasser, but I have had 2 rear engine diesels and loved them both.  The fiberglass roof is a big upgrade as well. Much easier care.  With a rig of that age and that low of mileage, carefully check the tires.  They probably look brand new, but sitting will age them out even quicker.  New rubber all around will cost at least a few grand, so be aware. 

Why gas?  You should be able to find a nice Journey diesel pusher for probably close to the same money, you get more torque and you get an economical-to-run diesel gen set.

Back
Top Bottom