MOAB 2014 RV FORUM RALLY, MAY 11-17, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John, Susan is right!  You're weird!  ;)  That's way to early for me.

Here's another situation that "might" affect I-15 travelers just before Mesquite at Bunkerville NV.  Last week the national news carried the story of Clive Bundy, the rancher whose cattle were being confiscated by the BLM because he won't pay fees for them to graze on land his family has used since the late 1800s.  Regardless of what you think about the situation, the militia people who support him arrived fully armed.  When the BLM backed off and let Bundy retrieve his cattle, they left the area, however, the militia people say it's not over.  During the height of the situation they blocked I-15.  I saw a picture the other day that appeared to be after the BLM left and the militia people were on the side of the I-15 overpass with rifles pointing down to the Bundy-BLM area.  I sure hope they're gone before we all start making our way toward Zion - at least off the highway.  [Please, no political comments about this.  It's a traffic advisory only.]

ArdraF

Oscar Mike said:
Made me laugh... ;D
What is so funny people. I am pure innocent man with clean thoughts not spoiled by society with dirty mind. Now I am thinking to shield my monkey from Brewers. One newer know what can happen. :)

Oscar Mike said:
I hate to say it, but that's my normal get up time, my internal clock is set about 3-4 hours too fast, says my wife.

Oscar I hope that you don't have site next to us. We like to sleep in. :)

Jan Stiskala said:
Oscar I hope that you don't have site next to us. We like to sleep in. :)

I am as quiet as a church mouse, my wife likes to sleep in too.

My wife did not know that there was such a thing as 4.00 AM!

Bill Dane
99 CC  Allure

Oscar Mike said:
Does any one know what it sounds like when an elephant passes gas...PAH-RUMP! Sorry, I digressed for a moment.

Late night talk show host Art Bell used to live in Pahrump and while he was there he built the town's first radio station.  For several years he had a large billboard promoting KNYE on the road going to Terrible's RV Resort with a tag line across the bottom - "things that go PAHRUMP in the night".

Back on topic - sorry I can't join y'all this year, but Escapees had the nerve to schedule their Escapade at the same time.  So I'll be in Goshen instead.

And we are now in Las Vegas ready to move to Zion in 12 days time. We are staying in campground Lake Mead. In case anybody is close to us and have time to kill, let  me know.
Monkey is ready to socialize.

What the monkey does in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. We are being held prisoners in the Tiffin Service center in Red Bay, Alabama. We hope to escape this week and head to Utah. This is our 17th day here. Happy Easter everyone!

Henry Wishard said:
What the monkey does in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. We are being held prisoners in the Tiffin Service center in Red Bay, Alabama. We hope to escape this week and head to Utah. This is our 17th day here. Happy Easter everyone!

Seventeen days?  What the hell are you having done? 

Mike.

skyking4ar2 said:
We ate dinner in Hot Springs National Park yesterday at the Bleu Monkey. We talked about you. A lot.

We will be rolling towards you later this week from Little Rock. Be sure to save some energy!

Kim

So how is the new Jeep treating ya?

Mike.

They are Tiffin people - they all LOVE living in Red Bay!

If they can get it to Little Rock this week, we'll tow them on out...

Mike, the Jeep is ready for the dirt! at 28 mpg, too! Christi won't let me drive it much...  :'(

Bob Tiffin came by this morning with a basket of eggs, and I might need that tow to Utah. Having wet bay ,rails and slide floor replaced and painted. Came here to have a jack replaced and slide adjustment and that's when it all went down hill.
  The ruby is doing fine since I  had the lift kit installed. Can't wait to get to Moab. Hopefully the slide floor will be replaced tomorrow evening and Tuesday off to Zion.
  Kim, at least I haven't lost my cat yet.

Looks like we will drive for weekend to Laughling for party. Will stay in KOA 25th and 26th. We met some Brazilian friends in Vegas Campsite and go with them to celebrate life. Kim I am not sure how much energy is left in monkey, but I have plenty to get Olga's head spin.

Henry what monkey does in Vegas stay in vegas. But what happens in Moab get public. Specially 2 wheel driving in Jeep.

Wendy everybody knows that I can't keep secret. I tell you all about that on Ladies lunch which I missed last year.

Jan Stiskala said:
Wendy everybody knows that I can't keep secret. I tell you all about that on Ladies lunch which I missed last year.

Jan, Dee is bringing a wig and a skirt to smuggle you into the ladies lunch!  ;)

Steve

Decided it's time to update the list of attendees in Moab.  Any changes that aren't here???  ArdraF

MOAB 2014 RV FORUM RALLY, ATTENDEES BY NAME

Beard, John & Susan (aka Oscar Mike), site 31
Bertram, Christi & Kim (aka SkyKing4AR2), site M-16
Brewer, Betty & Terry, site 4
Bullock, Doris & Phil (off site)
Dodd, Loretta & Larry (aka THE-BigLarry)
Falchini, Dee & Steve (aka Steve N Dee), site M-34
FitzGerald, Ardra & Jerry, site 24
Kuch, Sheila & Ken, site 5
Nesbitt, Mary Ann & Don (aka Gmsboss1)
Parks, Laurie & Chet (aka Chet18013), site 3
Pennings, Mimi & Chris, site 6
Roscoe, Corinne & Bill (aka Photog)
Stiskala, Olga & Jan & Monkey
Stock, Linda & Dean
Talmon, Trina & Steve (aka Captsteve) & Silas the cockatoo, site 32
West, Margie & Dan (aka Utahclaimjumper), site 14
White, Tara & Ernie
Wishard, Margaret & Henry
Zuech, Chrystal & Mike (aka ZMotorsports) & Jared

Ardra,

Bob Maxwell posted back on March 31 that he has to cancel.
I think Chris Pennings may have contacted Bob about moving to his site (#6)

ken

Back
Top Bottom