MOAB 2014 RV FORUM RALLY, MAY 11-17, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keep us posted and, of course, let Portal know right away if you need to cancel.  I'm glad everyone got out of the burning home okay and really hope your injuries turn out to be minor.

ArdraF

Glad you're ok and bless you for saving the hairy kids ! But next time remember what they taught us in EMT training, make sure you're ready before running to help.

My court date I have been hanging around for got postponed.  We depart Oklahoma
Wednesday.  Amarillo - Albuquerque for 2 nights, then maybe Durango Saturday night,
and Sunday into MOAB!

I have installed CB Radio and some other goods in my new Rubicon, but did not get the
lift kit on it as most of my time has been working to fully repaint the inside of the house
getting it ready for a FOR SALE Sign.  I think I will be okay.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.  We're bringing our famous Margarita's. . . .

Larry & Loretta

Wendy said:
Glad you're ok and bless you for saving the hairy kids ! But next time remember what they taught us in EMT training, make sure you're ready before running to help.

Your point is well taken...

It looks like we are still a go, Susan's foot is hurt and I am sore from head to toe, but I feel some relief after some physical therapy today. Susan and I will forgo the hiking due to the possibility of a small heal fracture. So unless something else unexpected comes up we will arrive as scheduled on Sunday.

Is it to late to participate in the Moab Rally? Karen & I  find we will be in the area and would love to meet new folks.

Cheers,

Mike & Karen

Mike and Karen, if you get into Portal just let us know here so I can add you to the attendees list.  If Portal doesn't work there are other campgrounds nearby and you can still join in our activities which will start with happy hour on Sunday at 4:00.  It will be fun to meet you.

ArdraF

RainCatcher said:
Is it to late to participate in the Moab Rally? Karen & I  find we will be in the area and would love to meet new folks.

Cheers,

Mike & Karen

Absolutely, the more the merrier. 

Mike.

We were able to get a spot at Portal RV! :) We look forward to meeting everyone and our first Rally. See you all next week.

Cheers,

Mike and Karen

Meet and Greet  Sunday  May 11 at 4 pm in the  Pavilion.  Wear a name tag of  any kind.  You'll get a warm welcome from this group also post which site you are in so we can come find you in case of  anything or changes.

Betty

Rain Catcher, you are so lucky, I have been trying to get a site number for 2 years. Will be glad to meet you guys and a big "Howee" from Texas.

We will see you all in Moab on Sunday.  Looking forward to catching up with "The Monkey".

We're in Albuquerque enjoying good green chile for a few days then we move north.

Safe travels to all.

Lo & La - - - LOLA

Glad to hear you, Larry and Loretta, are out of all the bad weather and making good progress.  Bet you'll be really happy to land in Moab for a spell!

ArdraF

We have been held up in Reno for two days so we will not arrive until the 13th now. :-[ See you all then.

Cheers,

Mike & Karen

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlm611
Back
Top Bottom