MOAB 2014 RV FORUM RALLY, MAY 11-17, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chet18013 said:
Ardra, I got the confirmation back from Portal. They have "tentatively" assigned us to site 3.  This means we'll be next to that wild party couple, the Brewers.

Whooooo hooooooo!!!!!!

And I am 3 coach's from you in #6; where, the noise will be just loud enough to know if I want to join the party and soft enough so I can go to sleep comfortably.  ::)

This sounds like fun and even though we don't have our new home yet, I may reserve a spot.

Does anyone know if you can park a travel trailer in the resort area?  I have emailed the location, but haven't heard back yet.

Debbie & Tim
Montpelier, VA

still looking - but will be purchasing  soon

In the resort area:
Class As 10 years old or newer
5th wheels 5 years old or newer

All RVs ok in the campground section.

Has anyone looked into a post Moab Rally, if so is there a string.  We are just thinking of flying out, renting an RV and doing the post rally.

Ed

Ed

I was the one who was talking about organizing the post Moab rally.  Unfortunately, some circumstances have changed and I won't know until much later if I can make it for certain.  So I am reluctant to be the organizer and then have to drop out.  I would be interested in signing up if someone else could carry the ball as the organizer,  If you, or anyone else reading this would like to organize it, I would sign up as an attendee.  I just don't feel comfortable being the organizer.

Sorry,

Steve

Steve, we're 3250 miles from there, and have never been there so we won't be organizing it.  If we do come, we'd fly to Salt Lake city, Donna would do some research, then rent an RV and go to Bryce & Zion, and then fly home.  But as I said before, we are only at the early thinking stages.

Ed

Jan

So glad you and Olga will be joining us again.  Do you think you will have a Jeep with you next year, you know how monkey would like to go 4 wheeling....  Have a safe trip home.

Sheila

That is good news, Jan and Olga.  It sounds like you're about ready to go home for a while.  Is Monkey going with you so he can learn all about life down under?  ;)  See you next year!

ArdraF

Ken Sheila and Ardra. Monkey will stay in U S and A for the time of my absence. He don't like to go through Australian quarantine. Olga and I have great 2 days with Steve and Dee in LA. They are great hosts. I am still waiting for confirmation e-mail for my booking from Portal. Hope that the girl understood my poor English when I called them.

Are there some rallies prior to Moab? Something on the way there?
And I will maybe hire Jeep for one day, but no way I will buy one lol.
Cheers Jan and Olga

Hi Jan and Olga,

Yes we are planning prerallies at Zion and Bryce.  See http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,64306.0.html

ArdraF

Thanks Ardra. We will put it in to consideration. I hope that there will be good shows in Vegas again. We don't like to gamble, but love to visit the theatres in hotels. On the way back from Moab we have seen Group Human Nature in Venetian and just love it. So on the way to this Moab rally we would like to do the same.
Cheers my American friends, see you in 9 months again.

Jan 

Margaret and I will be at Moab again if she can get that fishing pole out of my hand in Alaska. Will be glad to see everyone again.

Glad you and Margaret will be able to join us again in Moab.  By then the fishing pole will probably be attached to your hand permanently!  ;)

ArdraF

Does anyone know if a rzr can be driven on the streets?

Hi, Ardra!
We are in the Yukon, so communicating, except by e-mail, is difficult.  However, I have put in our application for a reservation in Moab by e-mail.  I hope it works.  It would be good to see you and everyone again.  We saw another blue motorhome on this trip.
Dean & Linda

Great, Linda!  Let us know when you're confirmed and I'll add you to the list.

Re, the Yukon.  Back when we were there many years ago there were no communications except hard-wired telephones.  No cell service at all.  Hasn't changed much!

ArdraF

Back
Top Bottom