Mile Zero to Alaska

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
    Found Elvis today at the Gold Rush Days in Valdez. He sings rain or shine.

Attachments

• misc 019.JPG
    misc 019.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 41
Another fishing Bear, taken today in Valdez.

Attachments

• Eagle and Bear Valdez 063.JPG
    Eagle and Bear Valdez 063.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Eagle and Bear Valdez 015.JPG
    Eagle and Bear Valdez 015.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 31
    Yesterday we celebrated Margaret and Andra's birthdays. Both born on August 4th, 21 years apart. Gary and I gathered up what funds we had left from our Alaskan trip and took the girls to The last of the "Gold Rush Days" for a free hot dog and pink salmon grill. We all settled in around a campfire with new RV friends Kathy & Randy.
Heading out to Tok this morning in the rain.

Attachments

• Bitthday Girls 007.JPG
    Bitthday Girls 007.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Bitthday Girls 008.JPG
    Bitthday Girls 008.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Bitthday Girls 004.JPG
    Bitthday Girls 004.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 41
Henry, looks like a fantastic time.  Thanks for keeping the pictures coming.

Tell Andrea and Gary hello for us and wish Andrea and Margaret a happy birthday.

Mike.

Thanks Mike and I will be telling them Hello from you. We are in Tok,Ak. tonight and plan on crossing the Canadian border tomorrow.

:) Thanks to Henry & Margaret for stopping by Oklahoma City for a few days and sharing
their bounty of Halibut and Salmon with us flat landers.  It sure was good.  We enjoyed hearing
about the Alaskan trip and it makes me want to do it myself.  We look forward to crossing trails
with them again in Quartzite.  Good times, Good friends.

Attachments

• Wishard Visitors.jpg
    Wishard Visitors.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
Hey Henry and Margaret please stop also here in Sydney Olga and I love salmons also. And Larry we can go to Alaska together mate.

We have finally made it back to our home area. I did a fast trip back thur Canada and stopped at Glacier National Park for several days. Then on to Rocky Mountain National Park. Visited with the Cotie's and did a jeep run thur Argentina Pass. We visited Breckenridge and Boulder with the Cotie,s.
  We then went to Oklahoma and visited with Larry and Loretta. Visited the site of the Oklahoma Bombing at night. Very moving. We are now at Forrest Retreat RV park next where the grand kids will be showing their animals next week at the Montgomery Country Fair.
  We had a great trip to Alaska, beautiful weather and lot of help from our RV and Forum friends who made this trip a success. Thanks to everyone.

Alaska always stays on top of the list for those who have made the trek north.

Henry,
I agree with Jeff.
Also, thanks for all of the wonderful pictures and accounts of your trip.
When are you going back?
Seems like a lot of the people that have experienced Alaska start planning another trip after being back home for a while.
Thanks Again,
Indiana Journey

Thanks Sarge, we had a great trip and lots of help from
forum members like yourself. Hopefully we will meet up somewhere down the line.

Henry, I figured you were still fishing in Alaska and wouldn't leave until the snow flew.

Back
Top Bottom