Shopping for Fishing gear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shayne

Smoky  Cabelo's just this past week opened their new facility at 83rd and Glendale by the new Football Stadium about 6 minutes from here.  Now you can find lots of shopping for the Admiral to do.  LOL  Huge place  we are going Tuesday Am  at 8 and spend the day with the youngest Grandson.  They have resturants there.  My Son and oldest Grandson are ticked cause they have to work.  Oh well.  Should be a fun day as I'll be still recoupping from a run to hospital.  Tried unsuccessfully to cut my left index finger off.  Didn't succeed.  Sure was a bloody mess.  More later  Hard to type without that finger.  Now as I go down the street driving the car and hand up a bit to keep the blood flow down, everyone thinks they are #1 in my book, LOL.  more later  a little trobing right now. 

Enjoyed the trip to Cabelas other day.  Wow what a place  400 stuffed animals in all positions, including an elephant, lions, panthers, and many others.  You can spend 4hrs in there and not see it all.  Heck they have a bunch of eifles in there at over 10K apiece.  Too rich for my blood.  Seriously  nice place if you need hunting and fishing gear.

Back
Top Bottom