Starting over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

My wife & I were commenting a couple weeks ago how we have gotten so busy the last couple years that we only camped 2 weekends last year & haven't been out this year. I decided to put my HD 2500 GMC on Craigslist for a grand over retail just to see what happened, 5 minute after it posted I had 15 emails. Long story short we got full retail out of it the next day & it went with a nice young couple from Lincoln, NE. We purchased a 2012 Ram 1500 Crew with a hemi & 3:92 posi & every available option. I hooked it up to the 308FBS & it impressed me with it's ability. I thought what if I put the Jayco on Craigslist for a grand over retail. The result was a couple took it with them back to Joplin,MO. I loaded their pickup with every spare camping item we had stashed except for my Winegard Carryout automatic satellite. I can't believe how quick it sold & how much room I have in my garage. I was happy with my decision till just now when my wifes nephew showed up to show us his new 38' Montana 5er. And depression has set in.

When one door closes, another one opens. When opportunity knocks, don't ask "who's there?", fling the door wide open and embrace it.

I hope the new start helps and you find something you can trade "so busy" for "so much fun". But then I do like room in a garage for more toys!

Back
Top Bottom