Looking for a camper for a mid-size truck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Traveling Family

My family and I are looking for a small, 6' short bed camper, in good condition to live in for the summer and save our money and clean up our credit as we travel and sell excellent yummy raw and vegetarian food at festivals in the Oregon, California, Colorado area. As it turns out, short bed campers in our price range are difficult to find. We recently relocated to Oregon and are having a hard time finding a place to live as no one wants to rent to us because we have poor credit even though my husband has a steady job. We were already planning on vending food this summer at festivals so we thought why not live in a camper and clear up our credit so we can find a home this winter. We would like something ready to go but are willing to put some work into a camper if we can find one for the right price. Our price range is limited but we think we can go as high as $2000 depending. We're also willing to go some distance to pick up the right one.  Give me, Nicole, a call at 541-326-6854 or email me here. Thanks so much and blessings to you on this beautyFull day!!!

Try looking for a used Capri. They are pretty reasonable.

Good luck, Tom

Back
Top Bottom