Where's the warm weather?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BinaryBob

Moderator Emeritus
Been on the motorcycle, camp touring the last 2 weeks. Currently in Custer SD freezing my a$$ off. Went through the big horns and rode through snow. Still... Been a good trip!

We've had unusually nice weather for this time of year in central FL.  It hasn't gotten horribly hot and humid YET, but it's coming, I'm sure.

94 over here yesterday and 90 today.  Give me your address and I will send you all of it.

If you are looking for good weather then stay away from me. Bad weather follows me around like a shadow. I just officially moved to Florida a few days ago. Hurricane season started a few days ago. Andrea is building up in the Gulf and will be hitting land a few miles away from me tomorrow or Friday.

I know it is all my fault. I just read that no hurricane has made landfall in Florida in the last 7 years. I move here and the hurricanes come marching in. :eek:

We have plenty of hot air to share in Las Vegas, 105 today...111 by Saturday...but it's a dry heat... :(

We're in Custer as well, just built a fire! Where a outs are you? We're in the Heritage campground out by crazy horse.

Larry N. said:
Hurricane Tom,

I didn't know you were that windy...  ::) ;) ;D ;D
Fitting. My all time favorite guitar solo to play is Like A Hurricane by Neil Young. And Catblaster keeps trying to turn me into a Hurricane with his grits and catfish... :eek:

Low 20's celsius here, high 60's to low 70's for the uninitiated. Pretty darn nice after a cool wet spring.

Bad weather has followed me for the past 10 months or so...spent the coldest winter in Arizona and then the latest spring in Alaska and now we had super warm weather and have serious flooding, so serious my job got canceled....so I am heading back down to the lower 48....

Bad year for weather....

Ice is still cold in the gin and tonic so I am fine.....

Jim

We've been on the Olympic Peninsula in Port Townsend for the past month; highs haven't gone above 75 and the lows have stayed above 50.  Compared to what most of you are citing, we've had it pretty good.  It's been sunny probably half the time, which around here was good for May.  I much rather put on a light jacket than deal with heat, particularly the hot and sticky kind!

104 in Palm Springs today - but like Oscar Mike said, it's a dry heat.  Your sweat just disappears before your skin even gets damp.

Lou Schneider said:
104 in Palm Springs today - but like Oscar Mike said, it's a dry heat.  Your sweat just disappears before your skin even gets damp.

My OVEN is a dry heat too, 104? is still HOT.

Sweat is a perfect natural A/C system.. no power required.  Just watch out...your body heats up a lot faster internally.

Or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom