Help!!! 1985 Prevost "Executive Coach" conversion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mtlaw

Help!!! 
I hope someone can help me.  I have owned this bus for several years and am still trying to figure out the systems.  The big problem is there was no owners manual with the bus.  I had a bus converter helping me but he got sick shortly after the purchase and has had more pressing needs.

My coach was converted by Executive Coach of Fox River Grove Ill, in 1985 or 86.  If someone can tell me about the company that would be great.  I would love to ask questions about the systems.

If someone has a similar coach, I would love to arrange for a copy of your owners manual to be made.  Also wiring diagrams would be very helpful. 

Absent this long shot I will post some additional pictures and maybe someone can help identify how the systems work.

Thanks for looking at my request.

Lee Henning

Generally speaking there are no owners manuals for RVs. Some RVs do come with one but it would be basically worthless. It would be impossible to find one for your rig since Prevost conversions are basically custom conversions. You should be able to find manuals for most of the subsystems online, like the refer, the microwave etc. Your best bet would be to take photos and post them on this forum with your questions.

most of the time they print  names on the wires them self  so when you need to track down some thing you can

most systems in a big RV like yours  they really do not want to owner  player fixer  as thats how most fires start

if i was there i could help you  but i am all the way in FL 

are you just trying to get this info to have on hand or is there some thing your trying to fix

mtlaw said:
Help!!! 
I hope someone can help me.  ....

My coach was converted by Executive Coach of Fox River Grove Ill, in 1985 or 86. 

If someone has a similar coach, I would love to arrange for a copy of your owners manual ....

Thanks for looking at my request.

Lee Henning

Lee ... I have an 85 Prevost that was converted by Marathon in 86.  However we tore it all out down to the bare ribs and re-converted ourselves.  I have Prevost manuals, and I'm very familiar with those systems.  As far as the installed systems by your conversion company ... well I could try to help you figure them out.  It's a long shot, but are you anywhere close to central Ohio?  We have a huge parking lot and full hookups at our house and shop.

Hello,

Thank you for your response.  I am working my way through the systems with the help of a clever handyman.  If I get stuck I will contact you.

Lee Henning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom