G-mail account won't open incoming e-mails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wagonmaster2

I recently switched from Windows E-mail (AT&T) to G-mail and it's been working just fine to send and receive messages.  All at once yesterday after receiving 3 incoming e-mails I am not able to open any of them.  I can get to the G-Mail web page and it shows all the incoming messages but I just can;t open any of them.

Oh, I tried to Compose a new outgoing message and it won't even get me to the compose position.    I can still get into and send from my Windows Mail just as usual but nothing in G-Mail.  At first I thought maybe there was something haywired with the Wifi here at the campground we just arrived at 3 days ago but since Windows Mail still works surely that's not the problem.

Any suggestions from you G-Mail user experts?  Really appreciate any suggestions to try.

Which browser?  What addons installed?  Have you tried a different browser?  Do links on other pages work correctly when clicked?

Sorry for the bother.  I use both Firefox and Google Chrome which neither one was working.  I was accessing G-Mail from a minimized page at the bottom of my start-up screen, which may have been the problem.  I finally tried completely re-logging in to G-mail, password and all and it all worked like it should.  I used minimized sites a lot and never had any problems in the past with any of the sites.  Live and learn I guess where computers are concerned.

Appreciate your response.  That's what's so great about this Forum, someone will always try to help with our problems.  Thanks.

Is this on Windows 8?  I'm not surprised that Gmail won't work from a start screen "live" icon tile.  It's not designed that way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom