2005 tiffin Phaeton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ttebb2

Hi,Maybe someone can answer this.
I have had toy boxes and gas coaches in the past.. Now I have a 2005 35.ft. Tiffin Phaeton
Where or how do I fill the fresh water tank..I have found the pressure hook up for a hose but not sure how to fill the fresh water holding tank..Also is there a way to empty the tank to start over with fresh water
Thanks in advance
Wayne

There should be a 2 way valve marked something like "city/fill" that you turn to the fill position to fill the water tank from the city water.  It is most likely near the city water inlet.  There will be drains for the fresh water system, and at least one of those should be in the inlet line to the water pump or attached to a line direct from the tank to drain the tank.  Or you can just run the water pump and open some faucets until the tank is empty.

Ned is right, under the compartment door where the dump valves and such is will be a valve marked city/fresh (or something like that) turn it off city and it will fill your tanks.....  there should be a over flow UNDER the motorhome you will have to wait till you hear/see it running out to know the tank is full... 

i base what i say on the fact we had one of bob's allegro bus a while back, we sold it had too many things go wrong with it in a short few years, :(

I have a 2005 Allegro Bay.  My fill is in a separate compartment from the dump tanks.  It is in the same compartment with the water hookup, the external shower, the water filter cartridge, and the water pump.  There is a lever marked city (for use when hooked up) and fill (for filling the tank).  The drains for the tank are at the bottom of the compartment.  It also holds the black tank flush hookup and the water heater bypass lever.

It has been 4 years since I did any work on a Phaeton. From my memory, I believe there is a valve in the water/dump bay were you can channel water from the input feed to the water tank. There is also a valve that will allow the water to drain from the fresh water tank near the same location. That valve will drain water straight through the bottom of the bay to the ground.

jlazar said:
I have a 2005 Allegro Bay.  My fill is in a separate compartment from the dump tanks.  It is in the same compartment with the water hookup, the external shower, the water filter cartridge, and the water pump.  There is a lever marked city (for use when hooked up) and fill (for filling the tank).  The drains for the tank are at the bottom of the compartment.  It also holds the black tank flush hookup and the water heater bypass lever.

im sorry i have to disagree,  (now i know things were changed from year to year so we both could be right)  the picture below if of a 2009 Pheaton and its the exact picture of what our alegro buss was,  maybe this will help maybe it wont,

i resized it and everything and it wont post it here says "too big"  so here is the link

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/shan38574/pheaton_zpsb89d2262.png

Edit: Added resized image.

Attachments

• Alegro_bay.jpg
    Alegro_bay.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 23
Just trying to point out where it is on my 2005 Tiffin model and that if they don't find it in the dump compartment, they should check other areas if their model is similar.

jlazar said:
Just trying to point out where it is on my 2005 Tiffin model and that if they don't find it in the dump compartment, they should check other areas if their model is similar.

hey no problem here. difference is good :) :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom