FMCA Family Reunion - Gillette WY June 19 thru June 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

therealsimpsons

We are attending this rally, and in fact are already here. Beaver Ambassador Club (a chapter of FMCA) is volunteering for security duty, so we are having a pre-rally rally. We are in site 105 in Boxelder RV Park inside the Cam-Plex in Gillette (just east of the Grandstands), and will be at the same site for the FMCA rally when it starts. Stop by and say hello if you are going to be here!

Stan & Becky

The Beaver Club always does yeoman duty as security at FMCA rallies.

Terry and Betty will arrive on Tuesday 6/17 and we are in the generator section.  We'll post exact local when we are assigned.

BB

Jerry and Ardra also will be there, maybe early.  Will post where we are when we arrive.

ArdraF

Bill and Raymonda scheduled to arrive Monday AM in generator section.  Looking forward to meeting up with the group.

Bill Dane    99 CC  Allure

Betty Brewer said:
Terry and Betty will arrive on Tuesday 6/17 and we are in the generator section.  We'll post exact local when we are assigned.

BB

the 17th is Monday although I wish it were at least a few more weeks till then!    :)

Jerry and Ardra have arrived at Cam-Plex.  We're in the 50-amp section, section 3, row E, 7th Street.  I think!  The signs aren't all that clear and we've been told we're in section 2 and section 3.  We are at the end of the row next to Boxelder Street.  Will modify our location if we find out differently.

The high whirly-gig is at the rear of the motorhome and the RV Forum flag is on the front.

ArdraF

Betty and Terry are parked happily in the generator section.  Lot 5,  3rd street second from the end of row. We can see the Covered arena grandstands out our side windows.  There is a road right behind us that a tram travels we think.  But it is  pretty close to walk up to the activity areas.  We are a bit closer than last June for the area rally when we were in electric section.

The big black clouds dropped a few sprinkles on us but the sun appeared and our solar panels are now pumping in 30 amps ! And yes it is MONDAY the 17th.  I'm back on track of my days.

parttymer said:
We are in site 105 in Boxelder RV Park inside the Cam-Plex in Gillette (just east of the Grandstands), and will be at the same site for the FMCA rally when it starts. Stop by and say hello if you are going to be here!

Stan & Becky,

I stopped  by  site 105 today and saw a Beaver with a red pick up with a  tag that  said Wayne. I knocked but no answer. After I located Jerry and Ardra on my walk, I realized there is a site 105 in row A and another in Row B and so on and so on So which row are you in?  I think we are very close. I tried!

Betty

ArdraF said:
Jerry and Ardra have arrived at Cam-Plex.  We're in the 50-amp section, section 3, row E, 7th Street.  I think!  The signs aren't all that clear and we've been told we're in section 2 and section 3.  We are at the end of the row next to Boxelder Street.  Will modify our location if we find out differently.

The high whirly-gig is at the rear of the motorhome and the RV Forum flag is on the front.

ArdraF
Haha! We had happy hour right behind you today I think. Are you in a Tradition?

We are in Boxelder section 3 row b sight 92. Looking forward to it!

No, we're in a blue Monaco Executive (see my avatar at left) right next to Boxelder Road.  The more I look at the map we might be in section 2, row E, 7th Street.  I think you might be to our left.  We have three flags on the front, one being the gold/yellow RV Forum.

ArdraF

Mike & Wendy are in Lot 16, 1st Street, right across from the Holding Area.

Look at those Big BLACK clouds !

Wendy

Glad you finally made it Wendy and Mike.  Yes, it certainly looks like a downpour coming!

ArdraF

Yep we got a pretty good rain ( 0.15 ) inches and big winds (highest gust 38 MPH) Not exactly sit out in the chair weather.  But the  Program is all highlighted and we are ready to hit seminars tomorrow and see motorhomes in the afternoon.

I'm going to a seminar at 1:30 that promises I can look 10 years younger in only 5 minutes.  I wonder if I will still be eligible for Medicare when my birthday comes in August?

Hi Betty & Terry and Forum members.
We wish you all a pleasant time and some better weather at the rally. Don't spend to much time on that seminar to look 10 years younger, you look great and there is no need to make a change. But you could do me a favor and ask if they have a seminar to make me 10 years younger and if it works I promise I will be at the next rally. Time is passing so fast. I turned 80 last month and in April we had our 55' Th anniversary and Mimi will be 79 in August. We have decided to keep the motorhome and explore some closer by travelling. Hope we can have a mini rally in September or October.

Have a good time and fun
chris & Mimi

Betty, Didn't you do that '10 years younger' seminar last year ? Better be careful or you'll look so young people will think Terry's your father :)

I'm doing the 'Posture and Joint Stability' seminar. I figure I need to make my body 10 years younger more than I need to look 10 years younger.

Wendy

Betty Brewer said:
Stan & Becky,

I stopped  by  site 105 today and saw a Beaver with a red pick up with a  tag that  said Wayne. I knocked but no answer. After I located Jerry and Ardra on my walk, I realized there is a site 105 in row A and another in Row B and so on and so on So which row are you in?  I think we are very close. I tried!

Betty
Betty,
I was mistaken. We are in site 102D, lot 3, 5th st, Boxelder. Please try again if you get a chance!

Stan

Back
Top Bottom