FMCA Family Reunion - Gillette WY June 19 thru June 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it was 10 years ago that I did that seminar.  So I  need it again.  In all seriousness I do use her makeup routine and like it.  I'll see you at Posture.

BB

ArdraF said:
No, we're in a blue Monaco Executive (see my avatar at left) right next to Boxelder Road.  The more I look at the map we might be in section 2, row E, 7th Street.  I think you might be to our left.  We have three flags on the front, one being the gold/yellow RV Forum.

ArdraF

Ardra,
We're right down the road from you, so I stopped by about 10:15.  Nobody home  :(  I tried to leave a note in your clever message center, but I couldn't get the pen to work. Perhaps another time.

Stan

We got shade pro coming out to replace a couple of slide covers and install a windshield cover. Looking forward to checking out the vender booths when they open!

Stan, it was nice meeting you this afternoon.  A new pen is in the message center.  Darned if they aren't all dried out!  Hope this one stays working for a while.

It looks like Jeff & Selina, Randy & Debbie, and Stan & Becky are all near one another. 

We enjoyed the Eagle Butte Coal Mine tour this morning.  Quite an operation!  Being from western Pennsylvania and bituminous deep mining country, it was an interesting contrast to see an open pit coal mine.  It's amazing that they can restore the landscape as well as they do.  We even saw a doe and her baby on the way out.  Quite a contrast to the slag heaps I grew up seeing in PA - not fit for man nor beast!

ArdraF

Well now I know how to sit with good  posture, exercise to cure my sore hip, stay in shape with core muscle strength.  The  seminar was so good I am going back to  morning workout at  7 AM, YES you heard,  7 AM.
For me that is just unheard of. 

I got a ticket to buy the  kit to make me look 10 years younger and will purchase that in morning.  We are  off in a few minutes to see the new motorhome displays. 

Loving this rally!

Believe it or not, Wendy will be joining Betty for the 7 am exercise class. We'll have to get someone to take pictures because this will be a first .... and perhaps a last. I do NOT do 7 am. Of course, the exercise class will be done in time for the free donuts ;)

Wendy

Whoo hooo, who will be the photographer?  Jerry/Ardra?  Randy Debbie, Bill/Ramonda?  Stan/Becky? Terry?  Mike? any other RVForum participants?

Come on we all know exercise is KEY.  She promises as little as 7 minutes a day could make a difference.  So Join us!

Then we'll go have donuts!

Oh Wendy!  No, no, no, no.  You cannot get up for 7 a.m. exercise and then negate it with doughnuts!  If you do that, we'll have to get out the wet noodle.  I DO hope someone gets a picture of you both exercising that early - then maybe I'll believe it, but not before proof!  ;) :D ;D  But we'd better not have a picture of you with a doughnut in your mouth!

ArdraF

Ardra, YOU should come take the picture of this momentous occasion ? then you would believe. As for the doughnut, I require a reward for this early morning endeavor and a doughnut is it ! Not to worry, we'll calculate the WW+ points and record them appropriately. And the afternoon Gillette walking tour is sure to work off one little donut :)

On an unrelated topic, could someone please turn off the wind? Thank you.

Wendy

Wendy said:
On an unrelated topic, could someone please turn off the wind? Thank you.

Wendy,

You re in WY, so live with the wind!    :)

We live on the east side of the continental divide and we have learned to live with the wind in MT.  Todays high is just over 45 mph.  WY is worse!

Wendy, you don't understand.  I don't DO a.m. exercise or photographing of same.  ::) I hope to be in bed or just getting up then!  But I sure hope you and Betty have fun at that early hour....

Re wind - at least it's not raining tonight!

ArdraF

Ok, all y'all, we've been here in section 3 site 59 on 2nd street. It's about time that I checked in officially since I want to tell Chris (and Mimi) that if there's going to be a rally somewhere near them in Sept-Oct, that we'll probably be there.

If everyone survives the exercise, doughnuts and wind, might there be a happy hour get-together tomorrow??

I'm interested in a social hour get together.  We are  taking  The Walking  Tour of Gillette from 1-3 but we'll check  back in here to see  where and when such an event may  happen.

Saw Betty yesterday and was reminded to check in.  Lot 5  street 5, when the TRAM makes the left turn in lot 5, we keep hoping that it does not clip the front of the coach.  Hope to see all at a social.

Bill Dane  99 Country Coach Allure

Ok  so Randy was just by our coach and "we" decided there would be an RVForum Social  Hour at 4:30 at Jerry and Ardra's coach.  Now we have not yet asked them but they have an  end spot so lots of room for us to park, to bring chairs and beverages and tall tales.

They are in Boxelder Park  in section 2, row E, 7th Street.  The side of  their coach parallels Boxelder street.
Blue  Monaco.  So 4:30 ok?  This is Thursday.

Betty,

Wish we could join you! It's a little far to make it by 4:30!
But we get to see Barb and Frank tomorrow.
You guys have a great time.

ken
Current in Ypsilanti, MI

As promised photos to prove, Wendy and Betty attended the 7 am  exercise class.  We did well.  Instructor said if it hurt, you needed it.  Boy did we get a work out.  But we did also participate in the  morning goodies served right after the 45 minute exercise session.

We plan to repeat the  session on Friday morning.

Attachments

• IMG_5052.JPG
    IMG_5052.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5057.JPG
    IMG_5057.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 33
The RVForum group of attendees who got the message were able to join Jerry and Ardra's place for a social get together.  Typical RVForum gatherings  usually  get to black water discussions before the end of the session. HOWEVER Jerry  started this session by hiring a holding tank cleaning company to clean his tanks during  our time together!  What a laugh we had.  Do you recall we had not asked Jerry if we could  visit his place?

We got the pleasure of  meeting Stan and Becky (aka parttymers) = part  timers.  They fit right in and had similar stories of starting out with smallish RV's and  moving up.  They will be up early in am doing a volunteer stint  on the Security Gate into the  new coaches.

After Stan and Becky ran off to  have another Happy Hour with their Beaver  Group, Jerry gave us TMI with how the holding tanks levels are set, determined. Let's just say we all had another laugh.  Good job group.

Same time same place tomorrow.  Maybe  we can get Beth and Kerry to join us if they get Sprint to work or an internet connection!

Attachments

• IMG_5107.JPG
    IMG_5107.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5110.JPG
    IMG_5110.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5108.JPG
    IMG_5108.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5105.JPG
    IMG_5105.JPG