Our trip to nowhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kohvakc

We are here at Little White Fish Resort. We left our home on June 5th and stopped off in Kokomo Indiana at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Park for 3 days. There we enjoyed 2 nights of live bands and wonderful socializing.  I met a family member that I had not seen in over 30 years. We left there Saturday night and got here Sunday afternoon.  The owner's are some of the most friendliest people you will ever meet.  We planned on staying until September but found out that this is their last year so we agreed to stay till October. The people we have met while here have been awesome.  We clean cabins and help out in the cafe.  For this we get electric water, and use of the boats and kayaks.  The kids have never done either and so far it has been a blast. We plan on doing some fishing as soon as we have money for the license. We get part of the tips at the cafe when we help out. I can not ask for a better jump off experience to our life as full timers. Sure there has been hiccups but there is always tomorrow.  We have been invited to a father's day grill out with the owners tomorrow.  Up or down life is good if you look for the positive.  May everyone's travels be interesting.

Sounds like you're off to a great start on the new chapter in your lives. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom