Has anyone worked for Amazon in Nevada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wigpro

I sent in an application for Amazon for this fall in Nevada and was wondering if anyone here has done it and what kind of feedback I can get and the amount of return I can expect for the hard work...

Thanks for any input, it will be appreciated.

Jim

I had friends that worked there. He loved it, she hated it.

He was working fulltime and overtime banking all the money for future travels. You also get a small discount on their stuff, so be sure to stock up and enjoy the maximum discount allowed.

She said the work was too hard. He said it was a great way to save money in a hurry by taking advantage of all the overtime and just sleeping and working and banking up money. She did the bare minimum, he did the maximum.

They said aloads of folks left within the first week because the work was much harder than they were prepared for.

Free camping was provided during their stay. Where they were the owners of the RV park had some deal for pet care (feeding and exercising)  for the folks that were working and had pets.

I read through their entire job description a while back and knew it was more work than I could do, but I liked the idea of being able to slave away while filling up the cruising kitty.

If anything they both stressed it was hard work at a fast pace.

I worked in Coffeyville, KS 2011 season. I will just state that it is very very hard work. I completed the season, but it is not something I would do again. That said, there are also those who are able to do it, and go back again. Three hundred and fifty folks began the season in 2011, but only two hundred and forty completed the season and got their bonus. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom