Where are you Sue and Jeff?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smoky

Has anyone heard recently from Sue and Jeff Cousins?

We have unanswered email to them, and have not seen them post here since August 2.? They were on their way to Banff Canada.

I do not have their cell number programmed into my cell but the Admiral does.? As soon as she is awake, we are going to try calling them on their cell phone.? Jeff is such a faithful internet participant when he travels that we are growing a little concerned.? Hopefully unnecessarily.? Hoping they are having so much fun in Canada they do not have time to set up their dish.? Or maybe they lost coverage up there?

They have to come back to us.? We are holding their entire collection of wines so that they could cross the border.? Not sure how long we can fend off all the winos that live around here.? ?;D ;D ;D

We have called them several times since I posted this thread and the phone does not answer.

Snowbird, are you getting that from the Datastorm site?  If so, it is manually posted and may not be up to date.

Good news!  They are back!  Jeff and Sue will be spending tonight with us here in Kalispell.  They will be regaling us with tells of Branf before the day is done.  I bet Ron checks into the forum this evening!

They had been out of both cell phone and Internet contact for the past week.  Ugh, I would hate to lose both at the same time.

Ron:

They are staying here another day, and then heading your way on Friday.  At the same time, we will be heading for Chester MT.

Smoky said:
? They will be regaling us with tells of Branf before the day is done.?

Hey,
If they have been to Banff, we want a full forum report!  You tell them I said so.  I want to know if they ate at the Greek Restaurant.  I want know the  animal sightings...You know the usual!

Betty

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom