EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: What's the difference - Winnie ERA 70A and 170A  (Read 5116 times)

Molaker

• ---
  • We don't camp. We tour.
    • Pumpkin and Us
What's the difference - Winnie ERA 70A and 170A
« on: June 21, 2013, 10:34:17 AM »
Can someone give me a quick answer as to the difference between an ERA 70A and an ERA 170A?
Tom & Joyce and Ditto the "don't tell her she's a dog" Westie
U.S. Navy (Ret)
2014 Winnebago ERA 70X 24' class B Sprinter chassis

Karsty

• ---
  • Niagara Falls, Ontario CANADA
    • PBASE PHOTO GALLERYS
Re: What's the difference - Winnie ERA 70A and 170A
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 10:40:42 AM »
Can someone give me a quick answer as to the difference between an ERA 70A and an ERA 170A?

None that I know ... I think one might be a US designation the other might be Canadian. I'm not even sure of that.

ERA 70A might just be an abbreviated version of ERA 170A ... why they'd need to abbreviated it is beyond me. :)
2012 Winnebago ERA.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Molaker

• ---
  • We don't camp. We tour.
    • Pumpkin and Us
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 10:50:00 AM »
None that I know ... I think one might be a US designation the other might be Canadian. I'm not even sure of that.

ERA 70A might just be an abbreviated version of ERA 170A ... why they'd need to abbreviated it is beyond me. :)
Thanks.  That might be the case since the Winnebago website doesn't show the 170A, just the 70A...I think.  I'm about to go blind trying to research it.
Tom & Joyce and Ditto the "don't tell her she's a dog" Westie
U.S. Navy (Ret)
2014 Winnebago ERA 70X 24' class B Sprinter chassis

Karsty

• ---
    • PBASE PHOTO GALLERYS
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 11:13:07 AM »
Thanks.  That might be the case since the Winnebago website doesn't show the 170A, just the 70A...I think.  I'm about to go blind trying to research it.

BTW ... I have the 70X ... which is also referred to as the 170X. :)
2012 Winnebago ERA.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

vito55

• ---
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
I see one of these for sale, new, for $79K. Does that seem like a good deal?
Retired US Army; Honda Goldwing rider and former MSF Instructor, NRA Life Member

Karsty

• ---
    • PBASE PHOTO GALLERYS
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 04:15:29 PM »
I see one of these for sale, new, for $79K. Does that seem like a good deal?

I can't speak to American prices but it would be a darn good price in Canada!!  :D
2012 Winnebago ERA.

Hosted by Over The Network