Leaf Spring Specification for 2002 Coachman Sport 107 Pop-Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcameron

I am trying to find out the specs of the leaf springs for my 2002 Coachman 107 Sport pop up trailer. I have tried calling Coachman but they are no help since all of the old records are gone due to the sell of the company. I have called Dexter the manufacturer but they have not been any help either...  Anyone know where on the web those type of specs may be found? Does anyone archive that type of information?  Thanks for the Help....

NADA says it weighs just over 1,600 lbs. Any spring shop will be able to match it. There are several on eBay that ship complete axle assemblies.
Hope this helps.

I "think" the axle capacity for Dexter Axles is stamped into the metal on the axle itself. That might help, but I doubt Dexter would know on what trailers each of their specifically sized axles have been installed as there are many, many different trailer and trailer chassis manufacturers that use Dexter products. If the dry weight is 1600 lbs, as NADA suggests,  then the axle capacity should be 2000 or 2500lbs or so..... This and with brakes or no brakes etc.  might narrow down the range for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom