Mini Rally on Whidbey Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
Sue and I had a delightful day with Don and Mary Ann Nesbitt touring the area around Annacortes and Whidbey Island. It has been 4 years since we have had a chance to catch up with each other's lives and we took full advantage.

It was a beautiful day here in NW Washington and what better way to spend it than with old framily friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 61
  Looks like lunch in LaConner.  We did that coming home from church Sunday.

That looks like a fine time, Jeff. It has been too long since our last visit there.

Ken & Sheila said:
I see sun, maybe we should head to the left coast!
Ken, it's been great out here for a while now. Stop by any time. It was great to meet you over at Betty's and we have space and a 50 amp plug waiting. All I need to do is make up a patch cord.

We spent 10 days at the VFW on Whidbey Island last summer. Beatuiful country with a lot of history and a wonderful assortment of fruit and berries when we were there. If it weren't for the desire to see other places, we would go back.

Whidbey Is. is a major reason we just bought a new Winnie ERA.  Whidbey is where we made our 1st home together just over 50 years ago and we really, really want to go back for a visit.  We'd be on our way right now if we didn't have some other family obligations to get out of the way.  Maybe this August.  If not August, maybe May of next spring.  But, we WILL get there come hell or high water.

I thought I had renamed the photo but that was lunch on the waterway at La Conner.We lived in Arlington and this was a favorite haunt.

What a great day we had!

Jeff and Sue make great and gracious tour guides.

The only downer was arriving at the best fruit stand/ice cream place for miles around just as the stand employee was locking the fence for the night.

Don and Mary Ann

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom