1st night in the new 5er

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jason_g

Well, after much reading and much looking we FINALLY got ourselves a 5th wheel.  A 2003 28' trail light by r-vision.  Got 3 bunks in the back and a queen up front with a medium slide out for the living quarters.  We are going to pick it up here in about an hour and take out first 2-3 night trip.  Its only about 50 miles away so it will be a first time out.  Im sure I will be looking something up on here to answer questions I may have.  WISH ME LUCK!!

- Jason

Good luck!  Did our first dry run last weekend and had a small glitch but everything turned out OK.  We're new too.  Great to have a place like this to come to for help.

Halfway through our 2 day trial run and this is amazing. I would stretch to call it real camping with ac and bunk beds lol.  Looks like our ac filter needs to be changed and one outside light bulb for the running lights, but that's it do far. Living the 5th wheel. 

Now kick it up a notch... Now load up again and go boondocking without any services. Now that's camping...  8)

A/C what?
Microwave what?

;D

Mopar1973Man said:
Now kick it up a notch... Now load up again and go boondocking without any services. Now that's camping...  8)

A/C what?
Microwave what?

;D

see, we dont have a microwave lol.  So thats already take care of.  The ac is a freaking life saver here in 100 degree Colorado.  Boondocking would be fine by me if I had a generator.  hahah. I did my time in the Army, so sleeping not in complete comfort is just not for me anymore. 

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom