Water System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amyluise

Hello everyone,

I have a 2008 Coachman Freedom Express 26 SO.  I cannot find anything that tells me the configuration of my water system.  The manual talks about an outside water panel, next to the shower and I don't have one.  Under my sink I have a five valve configuration.  First, can anyone tell me how to tell if a valve is open or closed?  Some turn up, some sideways and some down.  Also, I have been trying to figure out what valves go to which operation.  There must be a picture I can follow, somewhere out there?  The previous owner drew a simple diagram inside the manual and even that doesn't fit what I am looking at.  P.S.  I added water through my water hook up and haven't a clue where it went.  Can't even get it to drain. (sigh)  Appreciate any help!!!

Hoping to have water this weekend..... :-\

Can you post a picture of what you have? Each make & model is different, but we can probably guess most of it.

Typically a valve is closed when the handle is crosswise to the pipe and open when pointing in same direction. That works if the valve handle makes only a 1/4 turn from open to closed. If it turns more than that, this rule of thumb may not apply.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom