08 Voyage headlight replacement update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

howdymi

I have a 2008 Voyage 35L.  Both high beam headlights have badly rusted reflectors, the assembly's need to be replaced.  The Winnebago part # is 146527-02-000.  These are Hella lights. Does anyone know the Hella part number for these lights?? 

UPDATE **** Winnebago gave me a Hella part number of H11191047 for a replacement.

Call or email Winnie Owner Relations - they can tell you what vehicle the headlights were sourced from.  Ours for example are from a Nissan something-or-another, forgot what model or year.

ennored said:
The '08 Voyage just has round Hella lights.

I think they are 90mm diameter? A simple Google search ought to find you a bunch of places that sell them.

Like here:
http://www.rallylights.com/hella/

I did do a search and found several, but I'm not sure if they all are a exact fit.  I dropped a note to Winne and to Hella.  I really need to remove one to get a better look at the back side.

I have nothing to add but am interested in the solution as I also have an 08 Voyage.  No rust yet (Nothing rusts to much in NM) but can never be to well informed of such things.

kenb1023 said:
I have nothing to add but am interested in the solution as I also have an 08 Voyage.  No rust yet (Nothing rusts to much in NM) but can never be to well informed of such things.

Either of the following High Beams will work.  Number H11191047, this is with the mounting frame or 008191051 without the mounting frame. Doing a replacement you do not need the mounting frame.

Back
Top Bottom