Need owners manual or user information for a 2006 SunRay Smokey 22 RKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

festerback

Hi, new to site and new to RVing. And yes I'm as dumb as a 2 pound pig when it comes to RVing. Doing tons of research. Need to know if anyone knows where I can find an owners manual or user manual or owner for/of a Sunray Smokey 22 RKS 2006 model. Know the sunray is out of business, but surely someone has or still does own one. Need infor on the swithes, for the electrical, hose connection, how to just about everything. Please help.......... :'(

You will be lucky to find one, I think. Perhaps another owner will copy his but it is not a brand we hear a lot about.

Most trailer "Owners Manuals" do not have a lot of stuff in them, almost all brands are notorious for poor information. The one exception I have seen is Alfa who published a comprehensive book.

Your best bet will most likely be to take pictures of what you have questions about and post them here with the questions. If we can see it we can usually help.

We just purchased a 2005 SunRay Smokey 19' TT and we have most of the manuals for the TT and the various systems. That's the good news - the bad news is that we are also newbies and have not found the printed materials very helpful at all. I am a "read the instructions and look at the diagrams" operator and I have not found the basic information I need - very frustrating! Good luck!

thanks, I'm kind of finding stuff out a little at a time as well. lot of youtube videos....

This thread is 4 years old and the OP hasn't been here for 3 years. I recommend starting your own thread, and asking there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom