Guitar Center visit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Today, following an appointment in Concord, CA, I convinced the driver to take me to the nearby Guitar Center. As I've observed on prior visits to this store, they have a pathetic display of ukuleles, most of them out of tune. They also have an equally pathetic display of banjos.

OTOH, not surprisingly, they have a HUGE display of guitars, amplifiers, and electronic keyboards.

One highlight for me was the ability to sit and (try to) play drums. They have a number of demo drum sets, both electric and traditional (acoustic), but I opted to play traditional drums, something I haven't done for many years. Now I'm trying to figure out how I'd sneak a drum kit into the house and play them without Chris knowing  ???

Reminds me, I recently did a favor for a local semi-pro drummer; Maybe I can call in the favor and get him to let me play his drums  ???

Their ukulele display and inventory doesn't hold a candle to my favorite uke store: Lamorinda Music in Lafayette, CA. In addition to their large display, they have a huge inventory, and lots of private rooms to try instruments out for as long you wish. They offer a great discount for our band members, and also have LAP matching.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom