inground fencing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

canuckrv

We just added another dog to our home and have to start thinking of some way of keeping her in our yard and out of the farmers fields. The in-ground fencing looks to be the nicest and least expensive route.
I am looking for experiences with these fences and in particular the Petsafe DIY system
thanks

We put in the Petsafe system, bought from Tractor Supply, and it really worked great for us. Jake walked up to it a couple of times and never wanted to go back there again. We had the white flags out for a month or so while he learned the boundaries and never replaced them. A year later and he still stays in the yard.
I highly recommend it, just wish I had installed it before my last dog got hit in the street and killed.

We rented a house/yard from our daughter......... She has a dog.......... She vacated this house about 4 years ago............ The dog comes over for a short stay about once a month............ The in-ground fencing has been disconnected............ The dog still honors the perimeter............ Works GREAT !!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom