03 Brave blower motor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nutsforicecream

My 03 Ford Winn Brave blower motor only seems to operate on max speed.  Also, my max AC doesn't seem to work.  Is this a common issue? Any suggestions?  The normal AC button works fine.  Advice appreciated.

Learning on the fly,
Gary Williams
[email protected]

What happens on Max?  It is supposed to recirculate inside air, reducing the outside heat load on the a/c so that it keep the interior cooler. Basically the a/c works exactly as before, but the air source becomes inside air rather than outside.

Fan speed could be the switch mechanism, or the fan itself.

Winnebago installs their own dash a/c - it's not a standard Ford set-up except for the compressor. Most RV manufacturers use HVAC components from Evans Tempcon and a standard dash control panel from some car or truck, but I have no specific knowledge for a 2003 Brave.

It probably is a resistor pack that doesn't allow for slower speeds. You might also have a vacuum connection or leak causing your other problem.

Hey Gary.  I dont have a clue about your problem but I just picked an 03 Brave 32V with a Chevy engine and Workhorse chassis.  What model is yours?  I too am learning as I go.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom