Sea breeze replacement storage compartment doors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cynthiaf52

Hi.  We own a 2005 Sea Breeze 33' manufactured by National RV.

We are in need of replacement storage compartment doors.

After a lengthy search, I am yet unable to find a site online.

Can you help me in my search?

Thanks very much.

Cynthia

There is a list of RV salvage and parts places here that may help.

Are you sure you need a replacement? I good body shop can work wonders with fiberglass, and those that specialize in RVs often have a metal fabrication shop they work with to re-skin doors that have a metal exterior. As I recall, National RV used fiberglass doors skins. They did on the 2002 Dolphin I once had. Mike's Collision in Wilmington, NC, is one place I know of that can generally repair or make whatever door panel is needed.

The Central States National RV Club has a lot of helpful information for owners of NRV coaches and trailers. Might find some help there.

This outfit supposedly bought a lot of factory parts when National RV went broke. Might be worth inquiring if they have door skins, or know of a source for them: http://www.temeculavalleyrv.com/WELCOME.html
And this one is supposed to have bought the fiberglass molds from National: http://ortegamanufacturing.com/

Good luck!

Hi...I kissed a pole with my 2005 Bounder....did some damage to the cargo doors(metal)  and rear wheel well(fiberglass). My experience with getting it fixed is this. I called around to several parting out/salvage yards trying to locate a replacement...All did not have exactly what I was needing but if I measured and sent them some pictures they may be able to fabricate/modify some cargo doors. My damaged cargo doors were at the rear so the very last one is angled. I did end up calling Fleetwood and just asked if they had replacements...they did for my 2005!! Pricing was for parts and shipping..mind you once I received the parts they would need to be painted to match my coach. As Gary has suggested I too went to my RV shop...they do body work etc...In nut a shell the RV shop can do the work of reskinning the doors and reworking the fiber glass, all in all with the shipping cost and needing paint the new parts would of been more expensive and salvage parts I did not feel comfortable with not being able to touch and feel the part before I took the chance and bought it. Hope this helps in your decision/'search.

Best Regards,

Tonyf

2005 Bounder

Back
Top Bottom