Mini Rally in Burbank, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve N Dee

Today Jan & Olga arrived from "Australia" in their motorhome at Steve & Dee's house in Burbank, California.  A great day was had by all.  We spent the day catching up on our adventures since Moab.  Monkey joined us by the pool and complained about being stuck in a motorhome for the last 2 months  ;)  We went out for a great dinner and enjoyed each others company.  Here's a couple of photos from our day.  We are definitely planning to go visit them in Sydney someday, but in the mean time, they booked their site at Portal for next years Moab rally.  That really made monkey smile.  ;D  Tomorrow we are going to the RV show in Pomona, CA.

Steve & Dee

Attachments

• 456.jpg
    456.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 789.jpg
    789.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 43
    Isn't the Forum a wonderfull place.  You having a reunion at your place in CA to reminisce about a 2013 Moab Rally, and Ken & Sheila getting together here in NB to reminisce about the 2012 one.  Now Jan and Olga, you just have to bring Monkey to the Maritimes to let him see our special part of the world.

Ed

Hi Ed
I have no idea where Maritimes is. Monkey don't like snow and cold weather. Hope that you are not in Canada.
Time with Stevo and Dee was just super. They spoiled us rotten and Stevo makes bloody good coffee.
Hope to see them soon again.
Jan

We are in Canada, but we too hate snow.  Yesterday, it was 27 C (81 F) and Donna & I along with friends from home/Florida spent the day at the beach.  Just like OZ is all desert and desolation, Canada doesn't have snow 12 months a year, in fact Halifax where our home is get very little snow most winters, much less than the more northerly western US.  Besides, it was Colorado that had snow last week not here.

Ed

Thanx for confirmation on your location. I know that Canada is absolutely beautiful. And we have same queen also mate.
I will explain to monkey what he is up to next time we go more north.
All the best
Jan.

We were so sad to see Jan and Olga leave but they have to go pack up their coach so they can head home  :'(  On the other hand, Jan and I decided it might be best that we live 10,000 miles apart or we would be best friends hanging out all the time!  ;D  I hope they have a safe trip down under and we look forward to them returning to the states next spring.  Love you guys!

Steve & Dee

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom