FMCA Casa Grande

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phil

The FMCA  Rocky Mountain Ramble will be October 11, 12, 13, & 14, 2006 at the Pinal County Fair Grounds in Casa Grande, AZ.

Is anyone from the forum planning to attend?  :)  Maybe we could arrange a mini-rally.

PhilB

Maybe. I have to fly to Nashville on 10/18 and could easily fly out of Phoenix (also much, much cheaper than flying out of Cortez).

Phil,

We decided to go ahead and signed up. We enrolled on the FMCA website and actually got the credentials today.

See you in October.

ken

Ken & Sheila said:
We decided to go ahead and signed up. We enrolled on the FMCA website and actually got the credentials today.
See you in October.

Ken,

I'm glad you can go.  I signed up on the website but have not received my credentials.

PhilB

aksnowbirds:

I didn't realize FMCA is limited to motorhomes.  What kinds of things do they do at the rallies that make them uniquely useful to motorhome owners? 

--pat

Pat said:
aksnowbirds:

I didn't realize FMCA is limited to motorhomes.  What kinds of things do they do at the rallies that make them uniquely useful to motorhome owners? 

--pat

The main thing I can think of is the engine/transmission/chassis seminars. There are other things that are unique to motorhomes like toad equipment, electrical load managers, etc. but a lot of the vendor items could be used by any RVer.

Back
Top Bottom