Frally in Ogden, UT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kim (skyking4ar2) Bertram

Moderator Emeritus
Yep, there was a frally in Ogden, UT at Union Station with Mike (aka zmotorsports), Chrystal, and Jared Zuech, and me (Christi is in Mississippi for a family (not framily) reunion).

We had a great dinner at Union Grill and talked about a lot of folks on the Forum. There should have been a lot of ears burning! Especially those of Jan Stiskala and Henry Wishard!

Obviously, we had a good time! There are just some super framily everywhere you go!

Attachments

• IMG_1462_540.jpg
    IMG_1462_540.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 36
Darn.  You get to Utah just as I leave Utah.  I should be back there for a while in August before I head East.

Well, Stan, I guess I did not realize there was a SAC museum - my dad retired a CMSGT as a B-47 line chief - probably one of his old ships on the line out there! I have to add that to my list of military museums, so thanks for the info!

Safe travels!

Kim, took your advice on staying in Canon City, Co. From the windshield of our MH we see the Royal Gorge Bridge. From here we will really test the 40x as we will be going over Monarch pass to Blue Masa Resevour!

Tim,

We are not too far behind you - we will be in Gunnison in two weeks, and have some friends already there. I'll shoot you a note and let you know our stops. Would love to hear your campfire stories!

Kim

Don't worry about Monarch Pass. It's not hard, just slow. Enjoy Blue Mesa, nice place. There's a great boat ride on the river/lake below the dam.

Wendy

We had a great time at dinner Kim.  Thanks for meeting us in our little corner of the world.

We will be looking forward to meeting up with you and Chrisi in Colorado next month.

Better get that Jeep so we can hit some trails. ;D

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom