Meet "Silus" the traveling Too (Cockatoo)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

captsteve

I recently got a Goffin Cockatoo for my wife and this past week we had a trip to Cherokee N.C. planned. So, since it is summer and we have all the kids, we loaded up! 2 Adults, 3 Kids, 2 Furry Kids, and one Feathered Kid.

Nine hours on the road and the Bird was definitly the best traveler!

Note to self: Never ever ever ever pack the RV so full of kids. They tend to spoil before you can cook them all! :eek: :eek: :eek:

In all it was a pretty good trip ( except for the ambulatory tree that got my awning ) ::) ::) ::)

If you find yourself in Cherokee N.C. visit the Happy Holiday Campground, It is a really nice place with entertianment on the weekends and the best thing is the FREE shuttle that will take you nearly anywhere you want from 7 am to11pm!!!

Attachments

• silas rv.jpg
    silas rv.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 59
I was just in that area.  I stayed in Bat Cave, NC then took the bike on the Blue Ridge Pkwy down to Cherokee one day, then the next took the BRP north, about a 1,000 miles on the bike, with one beautiful view after the other.  Great place to visit, very mild weather compared to the heat of Texas this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom