2014 RVFORUM QUARTZSITE RALLY (info/signup)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Buchanan

Dates for our annual RV Forum Quartzsite rally will be January 18-26, 2014

For "much" more detailed info about the rally plus a list of those planning to attend, please visit THIS web page:

Post a note on this topic to let us know you plan to attend with names, home state, and planned arrival date. Add the arrival date later if need be. Just post your first names if you do not want your last names listed. If you do use just your first name, will post your handle as well if you prefer - but will need at least a first name.  I will then add your name/s to the list on the linked webpage.

Please, don't post until you are sure you are planning to attend. This really helps those planning the rally activities.

This is "not" a reservation list. We are on over 11,000 acres of beautiful Arizona desert. So no danger of running out of space.

Also post here if you have any questions about the rally not covered on the above linked web page. Someone will get back to you . . .

Each year more and more new RV Forum members are making the trek to Quartzsite -- we hope you too can join us in January!!!

Shortcuts to the attendee list: A quick shortcut link is all that is needed to see the latest attendee sign up list. This way, the list doesn't have to be posted over and over in this topic thread as each add, change, or delete is made.

First, go to the Info/Sign up webpage using the above link in this post, then click the link from there to the Attendee/Arrival List.

FAVORITES BAR: If you want to add that link to your Favorites Bar, just select "Add to Favorites bar" from your Favorites Menu or under the Favorites Bar icon. You can then check the list status anytime while in your browser vs. even having to be in the RVForum at the time (see attached). As we get closer to the rally dates, I will sometimes be doing adds, changes, and/or deletes several times a day - so this will always give you the latest list as I know it to be. BTW, you can right-click the FavShortCut to rename and make shorter.

To create a Win8 Start Menu Tile: Open page from the Start Screen, go to the Attendee List, click the Pin To Start button. From there, name the tile.

DESKTOP ICON SHORTCUT: To make the URL a desktop shortcut, copy the URL to your clipboard, do a right click on the desktop, select "shortcut" or "New" (or however your version reads), then follow the wizard instructions.

Attachments

• 2013 AttendeeListFavoriteBar.jpg
    2013 AttendeeListFavoriteBar.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 80
  • AttendeeList.JPG
    AttendeeList.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 59
  • Win8QZ14AttendeeList.jpg
    Win8QZ14AttendeeList.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 45
Dean & Linda Stock said:
Dean & Linda Stock from Cypress, CA will be arriving on Jan. 18

Whoooo hooooooo!  Can't believe you are coming! Great ! Whose year is it to plan?

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Whoooo hooooooo!  Can't believe you are coming! Great ! Whose year is it to plan?

Betty

Don't fall over....I actually suggested it.  In late January, my arthritis was flaring, so i said, "Let's go to Arizona for a month."  So, we spent the month of February there.  Would you believe it was 1? or 2? higher at home the whole time we were there, except the last two days, when it was over 90?, which is way too hot?  Anyway, I discovered a couple of great birding places, but the birds were gone.  They peak in mid-January, which coincides with QZ, and Dean always wants to go there.  I can't go 4-wheeling any more because of my arthritic neck.  I do fairly well on the day I go, then pay for days afterwards--benefits vs. negatives--just isn't worth it.  I really enjoy seeing everyone and hearing where they've been and what they've been doing, so we can go birding during the day and be back for campfire at late afternoon-evening.  Best of both worlds!  Looking forward to seeing you.  I hope Wendy and Mike make it.

Hi Bob:  Ray and I will be there.  Not sure of the dates yet.  Haven't figured it all out yet.  Will let you know later!
Liza

Biobob will be there, arriving on the 18'th, I hope. Brand new to full time as of 8/2/13 and having the time of my life.

Biobob1950 said:
Biobob will be there, arriving on the 18'th, I hope. Brand new to full time as of 8/2/13 and having the time of my life.

Glad to read that you will be attending!!

At least a first name is needed -- can I assume that is Bob? Also, it's nice to know what state attendees are coming from - or a home base state for full timers.

Thanks, and look forward to meeting you in January.

Bob,

BioBob is of dubious character<<VBG>>. He bought my old Beaver and was traveling with us for a while, before setting out on his own. We been good friends for over 20 years. I'm sure he'll fit right in with the group.

BTW, believe it or not his last name is Brown.

Bob

Sue and Jeff Cousins Surprise AZ
Arrive 1/19 Depart 1/26

Hello all, Margaret and I will be attending again this year. Will arrive on the 17th or 18th and departing whenever.We also have a couple of friends that are interested in comeing and will confirm later.

Henry & Margaret Wishard
                                    Full timers from Texas

Hey Henry:  Do you still have your high speed rear end?  Hopefully you have some catfish too!  Look forward to see you both!

Forget catfish, I'm hoping Henry still has a freezer full of halibut and salmon when he gets to Qtz.

Wendy said:
Forget catfish, I'm hoping Henry still has a freezer full of halibut and salmon when he gets to Qtz.

Wendy

He seems to be spreading that all over Texas. We should have GPS tracking on Henry in case we get close. ;D

What the heck, we may as well throw our hat into the QZ ring too since we will be in the AZ area. This will be our first time there also.......Im thinking that will be there on the 16th/17th and leave 26th/27th. (Dwight and Burnetta) Thanks

Lisa, I have lowered the speed in my rear end by buying a new Jeep Rubicon. As for as fish goes that is to be seen. Jeff has it nailed on the head, I have spread fish all over Texas

Harvey and Beth Ingberg will attend. We will be there earlier than the 18th, and stay for the entire event. 
We haven't met any of you yet and we are truly looking forward to it.

bingberg said:
Harvey and Beth Ingberg will attend. We will be there earlier than the 18th, and stay for the entire event. 
We haven't met any of you yet and we are truly looking forward to it.

Now I don't feel so bad.....I wont be the only newcomer......:), also looking forward to meeting everyone!

We have newbies every year. And most of them become oldies, returning in later years. It's a fun event and we're a fun group.

Wendy

Back
Top Bottom