2014 RVFORUM QUARTZSITE RALLY (info/signup)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob  - Scratch me. I am not going to make it this year. I have pushed my western trip back to around May or June. See you then where ever you are. :D

I see we havent signed up yet.  We plan on being in Quartzsite from January 12 till the end of the month.  Also, two of my brothers and one sister and her husband are planning on being there for the rally as well.  I am not sure if they will sign themselves up.

Paul

Greetings, Gang!

I have to cancel my trip to the desert this winter.  :'(  The engine in my pickup truck blew at the end of October, and I was finally able to get it fixed.  The replacement/repair costs were almost $2000, and that wiped out my budget for fuel this winter.

A friend with a flatbed trailer came to take me the last 100 miles home, and some strangers offered their Jeep's 13k winch to get my rig onto Matt's trailer.  It was quite a show!

I hope to make it NEXT winter.

Attachments

• Recovery 2.jpg
    Recovery 2.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 44
Good catch Paul...we also forgot to get signed up.
Bob....please add us to the list.
Walt and Terry Sanford, Lyons, CO (Pauls sister and hubby)
Expect to arrive on the 18th.
See everyone then. Really looking forward to it. We were a week late last year, but did get to meet some of the Framily.

Bill and Raymonda Dane should be there by the 17th and it will also be my 80th birthday.

We're on Plamosa Road. We'll move over to the group area around the 18th. Maybe sooner if we need to dump and fill sooner.

Bob it looks like we can make it this year. So put Jim Logan and Claire Bilardi on the list. We planning on the 18th thru the 23rd see you all there.

Jim Logan said:
Bob it looks like we can make it this year. So put Jim Logan and Claire Bilardi on the list.

Whoo hoo cousin. It will be  good to see you again!

TOILET PAPER TEST.

It's time for another TP dissolving test. Details will be presented at Happy Hour but cups will be provided for your brand and we will do an absolutely scientific study on which brand breaks down best. If you were 't planning on Attending Qtz, this should change your minds !

Wendy

Wendy,

George Mullen would be proud of you :)  Thanks for volunteering.

The last email I had from George was in Oct. 2012.  His wife, Jean, had passed away in Feb. of that year.

We will be there around the 18th.

Doug and Sheryl Murray
Winnebago Fifth Wheel
Kelowna, BC

Ned said:
The last email I had from George was in Oct. 2012.  His wife, Jean, had passed away in Feb. of that year.

That is about the last I had heard from him also.  Now to find his email address in the old files and do it.

Thanks, now I have duplicate copies as I found mine too.  I do appreciate your providing them as you know I am not the greatest computer user in the world.  :)

Back
Top Bottom