WOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Opontee

Ok, so the wife and I went looking at 5th wheel toyhaulers on saturday. We are getting ready for the next faze of our lifes. Well, we looking at a Bay Hill 5th wheel not a toy hauler. So we pretty much decided to scrap the toy hauler idea because that is really wasted space  for us as we dont' have that many toys. Just a golf cart, which we sell probably sell soon. We stopped at a few other dealers to look. We found a Montana 3750FL and just fell in love. I had no idea that anybody made a front living 5th wheel. This is such a cool floor plan. Most of the front bedroom 5th's don't have the ceiling height that I require, but the Montana has a arched roof that gives about 6'6" in the center. And the bathroom in the rear gives almost 7'. So the wife and I are now looking at 5th's with front living area's. :) Hurry up next 2 years to get furniture for new house and child support paid off.

Just thought it was a cool story to share with you guys and gals. :)

That's. great layout.  Hubby and I went looking at 5th wheels for fun a couple weekends ago and the Montana really impressed me although other manufacturers are staring to come out with similar builds so you might want to keep looking

Tracelf said:
That's. great layout.  Hubby and I went looking at 5th wheels for fun a couple weekends ago and the Montana really impressed me although other manufacturers are staring to come out with similar builds so you might want to keep looking

Yea, we have about 2 years to go. New house furniture, entertainment center and child support are the only things standing in the way, lol. Gives us a lot of time to shop and compare. :)

We have been full-time in out 2007 Montana for a little over a year. In that time, we have spent about $400 on repairs, mostly ($250) on a broken window. I am very impressed with the overall quality of our Montana and would recommend it to anyone. If I were buying new, I would try to get the rim and tire upgrade.

mdbass said:
You will miss the golf cart!

Maybe, I have used it three times in the last month, once to drive around the neighborhood that I already  know and twice to move it to the end of the driveway with a for sale sign on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom