Which CG is better need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

colleenfl

Ok I am not sure which campground to choose any feed back from all would be greatly appreciated.

In Rapid City I was looking at Hart Ranch CG, I am looking into this but you have to be a member and before I find out what the membership is all about I would like to know your all's thoughts?

OR

Happy Holidays Resort

I am not worried about cost of either campground. Our rig is a 40 MH diseal pusher with quad slides and our vert clearance is 12' 9" so say 13'

Also we are looking into staying at the Oasis CG in Las Vegas and would utilize the trolley for the strip. Or the Outdoor Resort.
We really don't want to stay at circus circos cg or Sams town. We are trying to deceide between the Oasis and the  Outdoor Resort any suggestions?

Thanks
ColleenFL

Have stayed at the Oasis.  It is ok, for an urban park.  The shuttle is convenient.  The park is huge.  It will be warm -- like Hell is warm.

colleenfl said:
In Rapid City I was looking at Hart Ranch CG, I am looking into this but you have to be a member and before I find out what the membership is all about I would like to know your all's thoughts?

Colleen,
We stayed at Hart Ranch and really enjoyed all of their amenities. (pool)  We are not members and had to "do " a talk on how to become a member but no one came to our  big rig at the scheduled time so we just enjoyed the well manicured park. I've heard the sales talk is low key.
It was close to Mt Rushmore.
Betty

Betty

Thanks for the info about a low key sales pitch. I am not sure I really want to do that I hate doing those things, I know some people like to so they can get the free stuff but not me.

Hope more people give me more input.

Thanks everyone so far.

Colleen

Colleen

We have stayed at The Berry Patch CG just off interstate 90. It was nice. Go south. As you start up the hill keep a close eye on the right or you might miss it.

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom