C921 LED Replacement Bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceinFL

Got some C921 LED bulbs from RVLEDbulbs. Having trouble getting them to go into the slot in the wall lamps. The LED base is slightly larger than the original bulbs but not that much. Anybody else have the same problem and how did you get the LEDs into the slot. Don't want to jam them in...afraid I'll break them.

Hi Bruce

No responses to your query.  Hmmm.  Did you solve your problem?

I'm thinking it's time to switch.  Which bulb did you get & how did you decide?

Joel

I lubricate light sockets with Permatex 22058 Dielectric. It is good to maintain contact in corroded sockets, this will also make the light base slip into the socket a little easer.

Thanks for all the replies. I used contact cleaner and pushed hard. It worked but I was cautious about breaking the bulbs because they ain't cheap.

so Bruce,

There's a bunch of different C921 LED bulbs thee.  Which ones did you get and why and are you happy?

Joel

joelmyer said:
so Bruce,

There's a bunch of different C921 LED bulbs thee.  Which ones did you get and why and are you happy?

Joel

Hi Joel,
I got the ones from the place in Ocala that Gary lined up for the forum. Not sure of the model but I got the bright daylight version. Very happy with them. Don't run hot, use less power and bright enough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibumbob
Back
Top Bottom