Great advice for camping with kids--share yours too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

farmgirl085

Just wanted to share this site that I found...I have been doing lots of research of how to make it easier to camp with kids, and this article has some of the best advice ever. Be sure to read the comments section for some of the best ideas I have ever seen--seriously! And, I swear, I have no affiliation with this site--just a momma looking for a way to make things easier. Some of the ideas are for tent camping, but many could be used no matter what kind of camping.

We went out on our maiden voyage last weekend, and had a (mostly) great time traveling with a 15 month old and a 4 year old. My favorite advice: fill a darkly colored rubbermaid container with water (about 1/2 way) in the morning--put the lid on it and set in the sun. By bath time, the water is warm enough, and you may need to add cold water! Also, use sturdy paper towels and wet them/add some baby shampoo and put them into a ziptop bag, so they are ready for shower/bath time--no fiddling with bottles of soap in a shower stall with a slippery baby! Johnson and Johnson also makes disposable washcloths with shampoo/soap in them. They work great! I would love to hear other ideas, if you have them!

http://onesweetappetite.com/how-to-survive-a-weekend-camping-with-a-toddler/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom