Wicked Campers Van RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Campfire RV

We had a crazy looking van camper park in the campsite next to us this past weekend. This van was completely covered in some wild art and a large tent was on top that opened up for people sleep in and there was a ladder for them to get in from outside. When they opened the back doors to the van they had cabinets for all the their cookware and a small burner which was interesting. The ladies said they had rented it from www.wickedcampers.com. This was the first time I had ever seen one so I thought it was quite wild.  Has anyone else seen one of these?

Yeah, saw quite a few of them in the national parks when we went to Utah this summer.  I didn't get a closeup look like you did.  I get the impression that their target market is the visitor from outside the US.

jagnweiner said:
Yeah, saw quite a few of them in the national parks when we went to Utah this summer.  I didn't get a closeup look like you did.  I get the impression that their target market is the visitor from outside the US.
I agree with the foreign market or even the young generation, the ladies that rented this one had a strong accent that sounded Australian. The graphics are way too crazy for my taste.

Campfire RV said:
I agree with the foreign market or even the young generation, the ladies that rented this one had a strong accent that sounded Australian. The graphics are way too crazy for my taste.

Yeah, after looking at the website the whole deal looks a bit weird for my tastes.  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom