TRIP FROM HELL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tin man

:eek:
Well if you read cummins 300 help, a continuation. 

Fixed engine; but bathroom door fell off hinges (GWB NYC) fixed in Forest City locked ourselves out as we were leaving Forest City.  Fixed in Forest City.(replaced the remote locks) than the finicky cummins, than rear view monitor broke, and as we were leaving Sundance WY the step broke.  We haven't even crossed the Mississippi river yet!

Looks like another stop in forest city.

Jim

Unless you need to go through northern Iowa there are many places to get a step and rear camera fixed.

It sounds like you're having an interesting "Journey."  One thing about trips like this; when you have a trip where everything goes as planned, with no problems, you really appreciate them more.  And the law of averages says, those types of problem free trips should be in your future.

Wait til the poop tank falls off...

While enjoying my all time favorite campground on a tiny island at a gorgeous beach my company traveling with me noticed my poop tank was leaning so close to the ground that they brought it to my attention. Well, *ahem* the straps holding it on had broken. And guess what it was full of?

Something about that beach campground, I love it but every time I go there, something weird happens. On one trip there the roof was stabbed by a falling tree branch leaving a hole in the galley roof. Then same beach, different trip,  there was the tree that jumped out in front of my rear cargo carrier, leaving a nice tree sized dent in it.

I just laugh at the mayhem and plow along, saying my prayers and asking for angels to look over this fool.

I will wait till we get home to fix the MH. Going to go to Utica to the NYS Winnie ralley in Sept. hope to have it fixed by than.  Than Florida for the winter and next year THE LAST FRONTIER. 

Alaska............

Now that should be a interesting trip......

Christmas Vacation. "it's a RV Clark"

I'm always fixing something and sometimes it's an emergency. Dog poop happens!

I am going to Florida for the winter too. I can't take the brutal cold. I will probably be in Melbourne at Wickham Park for 3-4 months and careening around the rest of the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom