Keystone Passport iRV Entertainment System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nmakarewicz

We just took our maiden voyage in our new Keystone Passport Ultralite travel trailer and had a great trip.  We have the iRV radio/DVD/multimedia system in our trailer.  When we play a DVD movie in the system, we can only get the audio to come through the trailer speakers.  Does anyone know how to get a DVD movie to play only through the TV speakers?  We are able to get cable and antenna TV to play through the TV speakers, but the DVD movie will only play through the trailer speakers.  Any help would be appreciated. 

irv6500bt in a Passport Ultralite Elite.  No sound out of TV.  Four screws on unit, pulled out of cabinet, found audio cables connected to input instead of audio output.  Switched cable connections and sound comes out of TV speakers.  Adjust irv volume to adjust TV speaker volume.  Turn the irv volume down before ejecting DVD or switching mode to tuner or other output; you may blow your irv speakers if you don't.

I figured out that issue but I have a problem with the DVD output displaying 480 resolution and black and white on the TV screen.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Does anyone know why the unit has two video output connections?  Is there a difference in using one or the other?

Mine is only displaying in black and white too.  dwbush80, have you figured anything out?

I also have the iRV6500 system.  Same problem.  DVD's play, but only in black and white - very strange and I've tried all the setup features.  Now the player is starting to stop mid-way on DVD's.  It starts again, but soon stops and starts again.  Extremely frustrating on top of the black and white issue.  And our unit is very new and we've played maybe 5 to 10 discs in this total.  So I'm hoping someone has figured this out on how to fix it.  Thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom