Three Years Down, Many More to Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kim (skyking4ar2) Bertram

Moderator Emeritus
Three years ago yesterday we embarked on the Great Adventure called full time RV'ing and have never looked back. What a ride!

We were not conventional in that we had never RV'd a day in the past, spent one night in a friend's Winnebago at his house, and next thing you know we were down the road in a new to us DP headed for who knows where.

I still work full time out of the coach, we have lived in 17 states, are on our second coach, and have yet to be left on the side of the road, something that often appears not too common.

We have had no issues with health care on the road, have seen more than our fair share of wonderful places, and met a ton of really great people. All the great things folks talk about, we have experienced. All the negative stuff that folks want to be miserable about, not so much.

The Forum has been a great part of this experience by introducing us to like minded people across the country, at rallies, and by purposeful arrangement, and the technical help and guidance provided by members has literally saved us thousands of dollars.

So to all who have participated so far, a million thanks! and to all who will meet or chat with online, we look forward with great anticipation. If you should have any doubts about whether this life is workable and wonderful, I can be your poster child.

Yippeee!!!!

Happy anniversary and congratulations Kim and Christi! Appreciate your ongoing support and sharing of experiences with others.

Congratulations from a "wish I could let it all go guy" you're living my dream... :D

And, may the years ahead be just as rewarding! We're somewhere in the range of three years, but it just happened while we were out enjoying ourselves. We didn't notice the transition while we were having so much fun. We do still have the storage building (s) in NorthTexas, but stay in the MH even when we're there so I guess that counts ;D ;D

We'll see ya at Moab or before!

Ernie 'n Tara

Happy full-timing anniversary Kim and Christi.  We hope you have many more and look forward to seeing you in the future on the road somewhere.  We are so happy for you to be able to live your dream.

Mike, Chrystal and Jared.

Whooo hooo you guys! Attitude is everything in the RV lifestyle and in regular life too. I have been following your full time RV  travels for a couple of years  and also following  you on hikes and find you always look for the silver lining in life. This trait  alone  will give you a long life. You guys are my young heros.

Yep many more to go.  Please consider Quartzsite,  Christy  will find a way to deal with the dust as have many  many of us.

Congrats on the 3 year Anniversary!! Hope you feel as we do after 17 years of fulltiming---we STILL  LOVE our lifestyle and hope to have many more years on the road.  Hugs, Di

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom