WOW What a difference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NJredneck1986

Hello Y'all! :) I recently bought a 1999 FleetWood Mallard 27G and it was dirty and i tried pressure washing it and didnt help. So i went to Dollar Tree and for a dollar theres this stuff called LA?s Totally Awesome All-Purpose Cleaner And used that and to my amazement it cleaned it right up :). I FIgured id share my pics of the trailer so you guys and gals can see the difference :)

https://sphotos-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1185643_10151834447977460_204129561_n.jpg

Get that thing scrubbed up and put a few coats of Red  Max Pro or Zepps and you will be even more amazed at how good that camper will look!

Good job.  Thats what you call plenty of bang for your buck.

you can also get it in 2qt size for a buck, we used it on a engine we were redoing and its cleans great, never thought about the motorhome but will now

Looking nice! Stuff is truly Awesome! A little tip, don't use it full strength after you have wax on it. I found out the hard way that it also strips the wax off along with the dirt, sap, and black streaks.

I've been using Awesome for 6 months on everything. What I'm really surprised about is it doesn't seem to hurt paint...I spray it on the Harleys and of course some gets on the painted parts. It doesn't seem to hurt it any and if you want to take the wax off then this works great.

that is amazing stuff La totally awesome is simply awesome worked great  on my camper as well only stuff i found that works now it needs is a good coat of wax any ideas???

THANK YOU! Search really paid off for me. Too bad the OP's pic link is broken. So I am attaching my pics for proof...
Search terms: black streak cleaner Totally Awesome

Attachments

• awesome left - street.JPG
    awesome left - street.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 68
  • awesome right - curb.JPG
    awesome right - curb.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 62
Funny, my DW's uncle brought a case of it up from Myrtle beach this year... I was introduced to it last week :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom