Wendy's Dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy

Site Team
Some of you met my parents, Bud and Dixie Byers, at Quartzsite for several years. They started full timing in 1973 before ATMs and cell phones. They quit traveling a few years ago and sadly Dad passed away earlier this month. We've been in Oregon with Mom and she's doing OK. Hug your friends, hug your framily, and keep on traveling.

Wendy and Mike (and Dixie, too)

Wendy:  You and your family are in our prayers.  Hope your mother can handle this O.K.  All losses are difficult.

Ron & Shirley

Oh Wendy, that is such sad news.  I always liked both your parents and enjoyed having them at our rallies.  I'll always remember your dad "tinkering" with various things on the RV.  I'm so glad you can both be with Dixie.  Your presence is sure to give her a great deal of comfort.  Our thoughts are with you all.

Hugs from us both,
Ardra and Jerry

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, Wendy.  But it's great that you can be there for your Mom.

<<Hugs>>

Lou

Wendy,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. I remember the day in Quartszite that your Dad was backing in their 5 th. wheel next to our motorhome.
please take care of your Mom.

Chris & Mimi

Wendy, both Donna and i send along our deepest sympathy.  It is never easy to lose a loved one, but having others around to share your loss sure helps. 

Ed & Donna

Wendy, so sorry to hear about your father.  Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Mike, Chrystal and Jared.

Wendy, so sorry to hear about your father.  Ned and I send our deepest sympathies.  We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts.  So glad that you and Mike are there with your Mom.

Wendy, we are so sorry to hear about your father. Our condolences to you and Dixie.  You have great memories to share with each other, remember the good times as you lean on each other.  Jan and Tim

Wendy, so sorry to hear that sad news.  We've been on the road ourselves and poor net access contributed to the delay in catching up with framily news.  lou

Wendy, we are so sorry to hear about your dad.  I lost my mom late last November and it's hard to lose a parent.  Uploading lots of hugs!!

Marsha and Tim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffandjoan
Back
Top Bottom