EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Halifax mini  (Read 1108 times)

Hfx_Cdn

• ---
Halifax mini
« on: August 29, 2013, 10:19:07 AM »
     I don't know if you would call this a new mini Rally or the second portion of Ken & Sheila's Atlantic visit.  With a new one week old grandchild we have been quite busy, but we did squeeze in another meal together and a brief drive around Halifax.  We did catch a nice sunset over Halifax Basin, and caught up on their trip so far.  Ken and Sheila are slowly working their way back toward the States, but hope to take in a few more areas before they leave.
    Unfortunately, you can't see the view of the basin on the picture, but we did have a nice get together.

Ed
Ed & Donna
Winter-Pinellas Park FL, Summer- Maritime Canada
2000 Coachmen Catalina 34' DP (owned 2004 to 2015)
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad

Betty Brewer

• Forum Staff
  • ---
Re: Halifax mini
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 12:42:02 PM »
Glad to see everyone is looking wonderful!

BB
Betty Brewer

see where we are

Ken & Sheila

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Smokey 3
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 04:21:28 PM »
Ed,

Sheila and I were very glad we could get together again. Good food and good company! And thank you for the great tour of Halifax!

Hope to see you next May.

ken
Ken & Sheila
2009 Monaco Camelot 42 PDQ
2008 Jeep Liberty, 2006 Saturn Vue
Fur-ball kids: Ariel and Mia

Hfx_Cdn

• ---
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »
    At this stage, May is just an inkling, we'll see if it can come together.  As always, it is great to see framily, we're just sorry that we didn't have more time to show you around properly. 
     FWIW, we just got up from supper at our daughter's (I cooked & Donna cleaned up), and our SIL is changing the baby.  You really do forget how quickly and firmly you become attached to a little one, and this one is just a doll.

Ed
Ed & Donna
Winter-Pinellas Park FL, Summer- Maritime Canada
2000 Coachmen Catalina 34' DP (owned 2004 to 2015)
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad

Hosted by Over The Network