Halifax mini

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

I don't know if you would call this a new mini Rally or the second portion of Ken & Sheila's Atlantic visit.  With a new one week old grandchild we have been quite busy, but we did squeeze in another meal together and a brief drive around Halifax.  We did catch a nice sunset over Halifax Basin, and caught up on their trip so far.  Ken and Sheila are slowly working their way back toward the States, but hope to take in a few more areas before they leave.
    Unfortunately, you can't see the view of the basin on the picture, but we did have a nice get together.

Ed

Attachments

• Ken, Sheila, Donna and Ed.jpg
    Ken, Sheila, Donna and Ed.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 36
Ed,

Sheila and I were very glad we could get together again. Good food and good company! And thank you for the great tour of Halifax!

Hope to see you next May.

ken

At this stage, May is just an inkling, we'll see if it can come together.  As always, it is great to see framily, we're just sorry that we didn't have more time to show you around properly. 
    FWIW, we just got up from supper at our daughter's (I cooked & Donna cleaned up), and our SIL is changing the baby.  You really do forget how quickly and firmly you become attached to a little one, and this one is just a doll.

Ed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom