Maiden Voyage in 26HE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arcticbaby

Hi, I'm Joyce and I just wanted to share the experience we had when we went to Oregon in July 2013.  We finally bought us a Winnebago 26HE motorhome after having an Arctic Fox 27T travel trailer.  We enjoyed our trailer and the fact that we didn't have to have a tow vehicle; but we are sooooo enjoying our little motorhome.

The motorhome is the same floorplan as our trailer; so that made it nice.  We went to McMinnville Oregon to see the Evergreen Museum and the Spruce Goose.  Loved staying outside of Medford for our first night where we had a site next to the river.  Then when we got to McMinnville it was very nice.  Stayed there for 5 nights, then went to Florence and ended up in Gold Beach.  We love the Rogue River jet boat ride, so of course for our fifth or so time, we rode the boat with two other couples.  I know I keep saying "loved it", but we are truly enjoying our little home away from home.  We plan on going to Wisconsin and possible Illinois and Pennsylvania in the near future.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom