Bozeman Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

Had a pleasant surprise this morning, first a phone call and then a nice lunch at one of the local bistros with Russ Mahoney.  He stopped on his westward journey and we talked about things and people and future plans of travel.

Totally forgot about pictures and there were 2 smart phones present that didn't either!

As usual, Russ isn't letting any grass grow under his wheels :)

Jim,

Russ must have known we left.  ;D ;D ;D

We had to make a stop in Sisters, OR a few years ago. Had a radiator leak and it was a weekend so we parked in a campground, plugged the leak with earthquake putty, and proceeded to explore the area. Upon our return, I spotted a coach about three sites away that looked awfully familiar. It turned out to be Russ. One never knows where he will show up!!! :)

He travels this way just to give the Mahoney Wives something to worry about!  ;)

Margi

He has to haul ass to get out of those high elevations. Maybe he'll slow down now ?

Wendy,

That is the way Russ travels, Margi has it right.  He will do the same when at low levels.  He only needed his O2 west of billings If I recall and will not needed it after he gets to Polson till he is in southern OR and the roads further south.

Jim Godward said:
That is the way Russ travels, Margi has it right. 

However many of  the Mahoney wives are still on his case for the long drives whether it is his style or not. Nag nag nag, someone's gotta do it!

Betty Brewer said:
However many of  the Mahoney wives are still on his case for the long drives whether it is his style or not. Nag nag nag, someone's gotta do it!

I'll feel so relieved when he's safely in your Idaho hands! 

Margi

He'd be disappointed if we weren't all there nagging. And I do wish he'd slow down once he hits 3500 feet elevation !  BTW, if he hits La Pine (elev 4200) he could stop and visit Mom ... she's got an empty full hookup site.

Wendy

Russ is the most intelligent human being I've ever had the privilege to know.  However, nobody ever taught him the meaning of "slow down".  We're lucky he understands "stop".  Oh, the trials we Mahoney Wives endure.  ::)

Margi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom