EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: I play guitar and sing..... looking for other RVes with the same interest  (Read 4365 times)

GuitarPicker

• ---
  • Have an RV Day!!!
    • RVsongs
Soon after the first of the year I will be on the road again. I would love to meet other RVers that play an instrument and/or sing. Meswsage me or just holler here...LoL
Cliff
I am soon to be "On The Road Again" Just can't wait to get in my RV again...The life I love is going to Rallys with my friends....I just can't wait to get on the road again!!!......... rvsongs.com..... I am an Ambassador for Camping World/Good Sam.

SargeW

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Life is better on the road!
Re: I play guitar and sing..... looking for other RVes with the same interest
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 07:28:44 PM »
Good luck Cliff. Your message line reminded me of an old song from an old band. The band was "Bread" and the song was "Guitar Man".  Good luck my friend.....
Marty--
2017 Tiffin Allegro Bus 40SP
Cummins ISL 450 HP/Powerglide chassis
Visit our new travel blog! http://www.mytripjournal.com/rvnchickTNG
Support your local Police Officer, Fire Fighter and Military!

GuitarPicker

• ---
  • Have an RV Day!!!
    • RVsongs
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 08:51:33 PM »
Good luck Cliff. Your message line reminded me of an old song from an old band. The band was "Bread" and the song was "Guitar Man".  Good luck my friend.....

Thanks!!!!! This is my second time out as a fulltimer....
I am soon to be "On The Road Again" Just can't wait to get in my RV again...The life I love is going to Rallys with my friends....I just can't wait to get on the road again!!!......... rvsongs.com..... I am an Ambassador for Camping World/Good Sam.

Jeff

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 09:05:45 PM »
Welcome back!

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 09:23:21 PM »
Folks who have been around the forum a few years will recall Cliff's great RVing songs that capture the RV lifestyle. They're based on a combination of his RVing experience and interesting stuff he reads in forums like this. Some folks may recall when Cliff wrote the lyrics to 'Waltzing through WalMart', based on some spirited discussion here.

Cliff has a wonderful voice and accompanies himself on guitar. He's also published many of his songs on CD. Hopefully, he won't mind me mentioning that you can preview some of his songs and buy the CDs at: www.RVsongs.com

By pure coincidence, I was listening to some of Cliff's songs while on our morning walks over the weekend. I was going to send him a message asking what he's up to nowadays, but he beat me to it and popped up here today.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:25:29 PM by Tom »
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

GuitarPicker

• ---
  • Have an RV Day!!!
    • RVsongs
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 09:32:34 PM »
Folks who have been around the forum a few years will recall Cliff's great RVing songs that capture the RV lifestyle. They're based on a combination of his RVing experience and interesting stuff he reads in forums like this. Some folks may recall when Cliff wrote the lyrics to 'Waltzing through WalMart', based on some spirited discussion here.

Cliff has a wonderful voice and accompanies himself on guitar. He's also published many of his songs on CD. Hopefully, he won't mind me mentioning that you can preview some of his songs and buy the CDs at: www.RVsongs.com

By pure coincidence, I was listening to some of Cliff's songs while on our morning walks over the weekend. I was going to send him a message asking what he's up to nowadays, but he beat me to it and popped up here today.

Thank you Tom!!!! I think my ears were burning....LoL....

"Waltzin' Thru Walmart" is a hoot..... Was inspired by a picture one of your members sent me from your forum. Was of a couple parked in the middle of a Walmart lot in Texas...Fully involved...fake grass.....Lawn chairs...awning was out....flower pots sitting around....hanging lights......but the darnedest thing was a Satellite on a tripod sitting in its own parking Spot behind the RV........ Now that had to be a song!!!!.....Cliff.....Thanks again Tom!!!!!!!

Ernie n Tara

• ---
  • Life is Good - Together
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 07:02:33 PM »
Tara is a singer and we have a reasonable set up for shows. Currently wandering the South Eastern part of the country, but we'll be back in Moab in May (Tara and Doug have something planned).

Ernie
Ernie 'n Tara

2011 Winn Journey 34y
2012 Jeep Rubicon - Dozer (orange - kinda)
2006 Jeep Wrangler

SeilerBird

• ---
  • Everything I state is my opinion.
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 07:09:15 PM »
Clirr - If you make it to central Florida give me a holler. I play guitar, bass, drums and keys and I have a collection of instruments and amps decorating my RV. Here are some photos of the interior of the Condormobile.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,52922.msg489211.html#msg489211

I play all types of music from rock to Bach.
I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient and I will get to you shortly.
My new Pixel camera:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMSw5eVkCfKuuEOP2
My portfolio:
https://goo.gl/photos/Cx4SaYhGfYFShSty7
My Grand Canyon shots:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Nc1AT8tQp25wJwfm1

gwcowgill

• ---
  • Retired USAF, Retired Auto Instructor Dade Cty Sch
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 07:23:06 PM »
Clirr - If you make it to central Florida give me a holler. I play guitar, bass, drums and keys and I have a collection of instruments and amps decorating my RV. Here are some photos of the interior of the Condormobile.

Cliff is planning a trip down this way Tom. He can give you more specifics on his plans to the Keys. Like to get you 2 together..  I love music.
2009 Bounder 36B, 2014 Honda CR-V, various grandchildren when school is out. KG4LHS
2014 Honda CRV Toad,
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Toad

GuitarPicker

• ---
  • Have an RV Day!!!
    • RVsongs
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 07:49:46 PM »

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,52922.msg489211.html#msg489211

I play all types of music from rock to Bach.

Very cool.... do you have any recordings here?

GuitarPicker

• ---
  • Have an RV Day!!!
    • RVsongs
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 07:54:24 PM »
Tara is a singer and we have a reasonable set up for shows. Currently wandering the South Eastern part of the country, but we'll be back in Moab in May (Tara and Doug have something planned).

Ernie

Maybe We can catch your show there....Do you have anything recorded here?

Ernie n Tara

• ---
  • Life is Good - Together
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 09:36:48 AM »
Nothing of real interest. The producer stalled out ;D ;D before he got around to setting the levels so we never got around to finishing a cd.
Tara really needs to work with a group rather than recorded backup. If you're going to be in FL this winter maybe we can get together. The park where we stay in Ft Myers has a nice pavilion and is very open to entertainment.

Ernie
Ernie 'n Tara

2011 Winn Journey 34y
2012 Jeep Rubicon - Dozer (orange - kinda)
2006 Jeep Wrangler

GuitarPicker

• ---
  • Have an RV Day!!!
    • RVsongs
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 10:41:30 AM »
You can play and sequence a keyboard do do most everything a band can do.... the music behind these videos are sequenced         http://cliffrodman.com/

Choosingjoy

• Attitudes are contagious: is yours worth catching?
    • Crystalline Blue
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 03:29:30 PM »
Hello GuitarPicker,

I am new to full-time RVing and will be departing to sing my way across country in October 2013.  It would be fun to meet up sometime!  I'm actually looking to find musicians to sing with on my travels...way more FUN than me and my band in the box!  I also host karaoke shows with professional equipment.

Hope we can stay in touch!
Chrystal

xomkid

• ---
Soon after the first of the year I will be on the road again. I would love to meet other RVers that play an instrument and/or sing. Meswsage me or just holler here...LoL
Cliff

There a LOT of musicians in RV's. Headed to Turkey Texas third week of April to play for a week.
2004 Cardinal  33TS
2006 Chevy Silverado quad cab Dooley Duramax

MN Blue Skies

• ---
  • Favorite saying: "It depends."
Anyone headed to SE Minnesota.  LOL ... but seriously I'm can be a great organizer. 
A girl called Max, her husband Eric, Princess Kitty, and Molly the Service Dog in training.

2013 Cougar High Country 315 RES ( A 35' 5th Wheel)
"Big Blue" 2012 RAM 3500 Big Horn (Cummins Diesel 1 ton)

Hosted by Over The Network